Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Re-Presenting For The Very First Time Edition

SNEAK PEEK: Daredevil #33

1. October 24, 2013 at 12:14 pm — Reply

Now that is a trailer. Based on trailers alone, I like this far better than the new Thor trailers. But hey it is only a trailer. Time will tell. Really making me anxious to see it. Can’t wait! Well done trailer.

2. October 24, 2013 at 12:46 pm — Reply

After all the hype from D23 and SDCC i’m a bit disapointed about the trailer. It looks good, but not as great as everyone was telling me it would be

• randolph defreese
      October 24, 2013 at 4:20 pm — Reply

you sound like someone who cant be pleased.that was a great trailer.

• October 25, 2013 at 11:08 am — Reply

Bad observation from your part. I never said i don’t like it, faceless stranger.
        May i quote my favorite Band..
        Dr. Who and the Pinball Wizards – I won’t get hyped again
        (this one goes out to you Matthew)

3. Mark
    October 24, 2013 at 2:44 pm — Reply

squee

4. Mike
    October 24, 2013 at 3:09 pm — Reply

With respect, Markus, your standards must be unreasonably high. That trailer was insanely good! Let’s just hope that it’s not one of those “take the best parts of the movie and jam them into a trailer” trailers.

5. October 24, 2013 at 4:38 pm — Reply

Oh finally a trailer that makes me really want to go see a movie. I am totally psyched about this movie, and this trailer just makes me want to invent time travel to see it now, that was really good, and maybe they can break the trend and have a sequel as good, or even better, than the original.

6. Jinx
    October 24, 2013 at 6:05 pm — Reply

Damn! Already watched it twice, and it’s a fair bet I’ll be watching atleast 3 more times. Feels like it will capture the things that I’ve always found intriguing about Cap … man out of time, someone who stands up for what he believes in, a born leader, etc.. Actually making want to go out pick up a Captain America comic.

7. Ian
    October 24, 2013 at 6:32 pm — Reply

Sorry, I have zero interest in Grin’n’gritty Bucky

8. Kirby
    October 24, 2013 at 8:24 pm — Reply

I’m intrigued by this trailer, though I hoped we’d still have a bright & shiny Cap costume.

• October 25, 2013 at 11:09 am — Reply

Watch the Trailer again. It is still in the movie.

9. October 25, 2013 at 6:02 am — Reply

I have chills up my spine. That looks fantastic! The Falcon really works well in the trailer and Cap is such a gentleman to ask the bad guys to leave the lift before having to break some jaws.
    I hope Nick Fury won’t be the Nomad analogue in this story

• October 26, 2013 at 9:12 am — Reply

I don’t think they are Bad Guys, but Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. doing their job.

10. October 25, 2013 at 8:24 am — Reply

This just looks good. I’m hopeful that this will end up being a sort of Tom Clancy espionage in the Marvel universe.

11. Andrew
    October 25, 2013 at 3:51 pm — Reply

I’ve heard that Cap breaks into The Smithsonian to steal back his original costume. That’s why he’s wearing it in some scenes.

12. October 26, 2013 at 9:14 am — Reply

First of all, I like the trailer.
    Secondly, I am very impressed to see Robert Redford in the movie at the tender age of 261. GO BOBBY!!!
    Lastly, Falcon and the Winter Soldier look good. I love the Shield Catch at the end.