Lords of the Feywild

In this episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: The team says farewell to the Everdeep Forest and enters the Mootlands, where they learn more about the Seven Clans Total Control Area.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

SNEAK PEEK: Doc Ock Returns in Indestructible Hulk Special #1

Wayne’s Comics #101: Curt Pires

1. September 21, 2013 at 4:35 pm — Reply

I think the concept of Orem having Torq with him could have been explained to Trelle in terms of hunting. Orem, on his own, is like a dainty little fawn. You’d think he’d be easy prey right up until he tosses a fireball at you. Orem and Torq together would be like a dainty little fawn walking beside a giant dire bear. Probably best to go after something else.

I can’t wait to hear more. I HATE, HAAATE that these episodes only come out once a week.

Also, I think Stagzi’s alias is “Maldovoos” or something along those lines.

2. September 21, 2013 at 7:26 pm — Reply

I lucked out and got this episode as a nice birthday present. Had it on in the background as I deal with a seriously fussy baby while my wife is at work. Thanks for making my day a bit better!

3. September 22, 2013 at 12:50 am — Reply

Have can Orem getting a room be SO FRIGGING ENTERTAINING every time.
    When he’s adventuring days are over he should open a travel agency.
    Also great, great episode as always. I share this all aver the place :)

4. Firefox
    September 22, 2013 at 7:15 pm — Reply

Can you imagine Orem running a inn or a tavern when he finishes his adventuring?

• September 24, 2013 at 12:43 am — Reply

Orem’s going to find himself a sugar mama back in the feywild once all this blows over.

probably the winter queen. she lives near an eladrin town!

• April 30, 2014 at 10:45 pm — Reply

How about the Eladrin lass he met in the Astral Sea. She already had knowledge of operating a business.

• Timothy
          October 6, 2014 at 11:43 am — Reply

She died lol

• Mister Jeff
            October 15, 2014 at 10:03 pm — Reply

Too Soon! ;)

• September 24, 2013 at 12:46 am — Reply

I have a bad feeling he’s now become beholden to a criminal element. I agree though, this is almost as good as when he passed himself off as that professors nephew.

• October 21, 2013 at 7:43 pm — Reply

Think how clean and fancy it would be….

5. December 12, 2013 at 12:11 pm — Reply

After listening to the Mootlands episodes, I made a little page that allows the generation of new names of people from the region. http://goo.gl/TVmo7v