Smart kids. Love ’em or hate ’em, there’s something about the precocious little tykes that continues to attract the imaginations and minds of creators around the world.  But which kid genius is the most brilliant?  Who could outsmart whom?

Which smart kid would outsmart the other?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

COMICS PORTAL: Fool Me Once, Shame on You ...

REVIEW: Fantastic Four #12

1. September 17, 2013 at 1:07 pm — Reply

I’m going to vote for Dexter. He’s more willing to go the extra mile to win, even if it means being underhanded.

2. kaptaran
    September 17, 2013 at 1:48 pm — Reply

Jimmy is no match for Dexter’s secret (even to himself) weapon, DeeDee!

3. September 17, 2013 at 2:24 pm — Reply

I don’t think I’ve seen an episode of Jimmy Neutron. Voted for Dexter but I may have to make a side argument for the Test sisters.

4. September 17, 2013 at 3:41 pm — Reply

I have to vote Jimmy Neutron, even though I think Dexter is billion times cooler. But I think it’s like watching a Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom fight on a the playground. Dexter is way smarter than Jimmy Neutron, but like Doom, his ego will get the better of him.

5. September 17, 2013 at 3:49 pm — Reply

Whomever the winner might be, they’d be quickly outdone by Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher.

6. September 17, 2013 at 3:56 pm — Reply

My vote goes to Dexter and his sweet sweet Laboratory.

7. Mark
    September 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm — Reply

Dexter he we know grows up to be a blood splatter expert in miami

8. September 17, 2013 at 7:00 pm — Reply

Voted for Jimmy Neutron.

Jimmy can think way faster on his feet to get out of anything Dexter send his way, and Goddard would help too.

Also he has a Sheen!

Jimmy for the win.

9. Kirby
    September 17, 2013 at 7:13 pm — Reply

Dexter, he has more determination, and once built a mecha. So he’s got that going for him, which is nice.

10. September 17, 2013 at 8:12 pm — Reply

With his, ugh, “Brain Blast” ability, I see Neutron as more of an intellectual sprinter. Dexter has the intelligence, but also the curiosity and creativity to out think and out last.

Dexter’s Lab has hundreds, if not thousands inventions some of which may well do next to nothing; but others are robots of cloning machines. Dexter also has an intimidating rival in Mandark, not to mention having to counter DeeDee which keeps him prepared. Dexter may be vain, but he’s shown with Monkey that sometimes he isn’t even aware of his full scientific potential.

Neutron may outsmart Dexter at first, but if this… thinking competition lasted longer than a few minutes I think James would end up tiring, or bowing out before Dexter’s relentless, if sometimes nonsensical ideas and inventions.

11. September 17, 2013 at 9:12 pm — Reply

I went with Dexter in this contest, but neither would have a chance against Barry Ween. I mean come-on, Boy Genius is in his title. Since he keeps his intellect hidden, he could quickly and quietly kill both Dexter and Jimmy while they argue with each other about who was smartest.

12. hawk723
    September 19, 2013 at 2:03 pm — Reply

i vote for Dexter as long as his sister is out of town

13. Oldcomicfan
    September 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm — Reply

I vote for neither. I cast my vote for Flavia deLuce. If you haven’t read the Flavia mystery novels by Alan Bradley you’re really missing out. But if I have to vote for a cartoon character it would be Sherman of the Peabody and Sherman team. Okay, technically, it was Mr. Peabody who was the genius, but Sherman always came up with the pun at the end of the show, which required a different sort of genius.