Lords of the Feywild

In this episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: Time once again to catch up with you and your questions.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_210.mp3[/podcast]

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

ART APPRECIATION MOMENT OF THE DAY: Gene Gonzales

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: The Lunatic Is In My Head Edition

1. August 3, 2013 at 11:01 am — Reply

I’m a little sad not to hear what happens next in the story but I love the insight and explanations provided in the mailbag episodes. I would have paid so much money to be in that game where Rodrigo played the we-communicate-via-smell dinosaur. Love you guys! Keep up the great work.

2. Ricco
    August 3, 2013 at 7:37 pm — Reply

“Does Adrianna have a thing with Stephen” That still makes me laugh, yes the married man who often speaks of his kids and the woman we know likes women are in a relationship XD

The pheromone dinosaur thing is genius!

3. Gary
    August 4, 2013 at 12:07 am — Reply

Pheromone dinosaur! Somebody say Dragonbait… Azure Bonds was my intro to Forgotten Realms

4. August 4, 2013 at 2:40 am — Reply

When this season ends. I personally would enjoy hearing another chapter in Paladins and Dinosaurs

• PureChaosDI
      August 4, 2013 at 3:45 am — Reply

with Adrianna as well this time as well

• PureChaosDI
        August 4, 2013 at 3:46 am — Reply

whoops, typo.

• August 4, 2013 at 10:46 am — Reply

Would you want a continuation from the last one, another story of the tribes, or something else? That setting has between 10 and 12 regions (sets of deities) of which we saw one and a group from another.

• August 4, 2013 at 12:30 pm — Reply

All of the above?

Pretty please?

• August 10, 2013 at 10:44 am — Reply

I would be open to both honestly. But I did really enjoy the characters that came out of the first session. It sounds like there is a ton of back story and material for you go with.

Maybe do the BSG thing and jump the story ahead a year or so.

Trust in Rob

5. Adam C.
    August 4, 2013 at 11:14 am — Reply

I’m sure you’ve heard this before: I would love to hear a few podcasts in which Critical Hit played, then critiqued, D&D Next.

I realize there are complications there, because of the NDA — you’d have to get permission (or wait). But I’d love to hear it.

6. Bradford
    August 5, 2013 at 10:28 pm — Reply

At 22:03 Adriana mentions an article she wrote for the site. Where might that be found? Stephen mentions it as a couple months ago, but I can’t find it.

7. David Forbus
    August 8, 2013 at 7:21 pm — Reply

Great podcast again. I’m have been listening to the old podcast and the new at the same time to get caught up. I enjoy the humor and sarcasm ya’ll have. You remind me of the group we had over 25 years ago. Haven’t played in a long time, but interested in gaming again.

8. Cameron.K
    August 9, 2013 at 7:35 am — Reply

Can randus actually have his epic destiney be becoming a roadie for steam powered giraffe because that would be amazing

9. Chase
    August 11, 2013 at 5:36 am — Reply

Brian running a FATE game sounds really fun. Looking forward to that.

10. August 11, 2013 at 8:29 pm — Reply

In regards to buying minis, I Print my own tokens and use a homemade base to make them bigger/stand up. its cheep and infinitely customizable. i tweeted it a while back and I think Rodrigo retweeted it.

11. October 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm — Reply

As an alternative (I know, quite a few months behind right now) a Whirling Slayer barbarian is a great two weapon fighter as well and the only alternative I can think of without a lot of tweaking (the other being and arena fighter). My personal favorites options with this build: carrikal in each hand for the awesome brutal 2, or (especially as a dwarf) drop the feat for superior urgrosh instead of the waraxe option, depending how you want to play it. It’s all about personal choice, of course, but I like the barbarian option myself

~Chino