IDW hosted a panel yesterday that was solely focused on their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. Lots of information was discussed with a few announcements so lets get right to it.
Tom Waltz, Bobby Curnow, Kevin Eastman and Erick Burnham were the panelists on stage and here is what they had to share.
- Hun will be debuting in issue #25 and will also get his own micro series discussing Purple Dragons’ origin.
- The team states they want to keep introducing elements from every Turtle comic series, movie, and cartoon.
- First look at mutated Bebop and Rockstedy!
- Bebop and Rockstedy will be having fun and enjoying their work for the Foot clan.
- Shredder will be the last in the villian micro series.
- Snakeweed will be returning in the second issue of the TMNT: New Animated Adventures, Kranng will be introduced in the third issue, with The Foot Clan appearing in issue #4.
- After the City Fall story line that begins with issue #29 there will be a new mutant revealed.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is planned out until issue 50!
- And finally, Eastman claims the TMNT movie will blow us away.
Certainly is much to be excited about if you are a fan of the Ninja Turtles in any form. What do you think is the biggest piece of news from this panel? Let us know in the comments below!