It’s that time of year again – time for the mass geek migration to southern California to partake in the annual running of the nerds.  Each year, we like to take the pulse of the Major Spoilerites to A) See if you are still alive, and B) See if you are enjoying the news coming from the San Diego Comic Con.  But most of all, we want to know if you’re attending the big show.

Will you be attending the 2013 San Diego Comic Con?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger loves comics, and has for the last 10 years. His favorite books included Fables, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men, Wonder Woman, and the Secret Six. Currently, Jack attends San Fernando Valley Community College, where he is studying film making.

REVIEW: Red Sonja #1

SDCC'13: Howard Chaykin to write The Shadow once again

1. Cat Halo
    July 16, 2013 at 11:48 am — Reply

I’d love to, (it is on my Bucket List), but can’t. It is simply too far, and I am simply too poor. But some day…

2. Ingrid
    July 16, 2013 at 12:26 pm — Reply

Alas no. As a Magic judge, my spare vacation is used for GenCon and tournaments. Maybe some day though!

3. July 16, 2013 at 12:57 pm — Reply

Nope! I don’t have the money or time to go out to San Diego, I don’t really want to deal with the crowd there. I save my excitement for Planet ComicCon

4. July 16, 2013 at 1:05 pm — Reply

i only have the budget to attend one convention a year.
    As long as my local comic-con stays good, I won’t be going anywhere else
    (also, the picture for the No option is vastly superior to the Yes one.)

5. Charles
    July 16, 2013 at 1:38 pm — Reply

Really no longer interested in the SDCC since it turned into a media circus about the next “blockbuster” and less and less about comics and their creators.

6. July 16, 2013 at 3:57 pm — Reply

Like others, no money and no time to go out for it. But really, no interest. I can get almost everything I want out of SDCC through other sources (Hello Major Spoilers!) without dealing with the costs of things and, mostly, the massive crowds and lines.

I’m good on my couch.

7. July 16, 2013 at 5:02 pm — Reply

Sadly, no. Between my med costs and other bills, I don’t have the funds for going to the con itself, let alone travel from Illinois to California, a motel, food and other costs.

Someday, though. Someday.

8. Jeremie Dunlap
    July 16, 2013 at 8:07 pm — Reply

Had to vote no. Emerald City Comic Con was the con to make it to this year. SDCC is just too big now. The smaller cons are where it is at if you are a Comic Book fan…

9. B.V.K.
    July 17, 2013 at 1:28 am — Reply

I was able to go last year and had a blast despite the crushing masses of people. Not able to go this year, but will head to Austin Wizard World in Nov.