June sped by way to fast. Which means the San Diego Comic Con is just around the corner, which means it might as well be August, which means back to school, and you know that makes Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the end of the year come quicker than ever.
Why don’t we just take a look back at the week that was, and stop fretting about the future?
- Did you catch the hidden gems in Monsters University?
- Ninjago is moving to the big screen, and my son couldn’t be happier.
- New posters of The Wolverine and Ender’s Game have appeared online.
- A new Transformer appears
- BOOM! Studios buys Archaia, and that’s a good thing!
- Jim Carey won’t promote Kick-Ass 2, which ended up generating a lot of buzz about the movie anyway.
- Don’t expect to see Will Smith in ID4:2 – the production can’t afford him.
MOST READ STORIES THIS WEEK
- MOVIE REVIEW: World War Z
- Top FIve #46: Movies we walked out of (or should have)
- REVIEW: Age of Ultron #10
- REVIEW: Age of Ultron #10 AI
- REVIEW: Uncanny Avengers #9