Lords of the Feywild

In this episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: What happens when you don’t cleanse yourself properly? Sounds like the answer lies in a skills challenge.

Take the Major Spoilers Survey!

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

TELEVISION REVIEW: Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters - The Butterfly Effect

Major Spoilers Podcast #525: A Conversation with Chris Roberson and Allison Baker

1. Gary
    June 23, 2013 at 4:13 am — Reply

Great episode gang. Adriana, you are squeaking out Stephen for best laugh.

2. BRZA
    June 23, 2013 at 4:39 am — Reply

Yet another awesome episode. I hope Adriana sketches out the adorable Ket-Eagle-Monstrasity.

3. crystal
    June 23, 2013 at 1:46 pm — Reply

I have to say, I’m interested by Ket’s backstory the most. I really want to find out about the soul fragments, the tournament and how this is all going to get resolved. Looking forward to more great story, guys!

• Firefox
      June 25, 2013 at 12:01 am — Reply

there was that one episode where Ket did disappear in the middle of a fight and then they did explore alittle of the tournament, that was when he won the Raven Queen’s soul.

• crystal
        June 26, 2013 at 10:49 pm — Reply

I know, but I want to know so much more. Like how he got into the tournament in the first place, why he joined and what he ultimately wants to accomplish. I’m greedy and impatient like that, haha.

• PureChaosDI
          June 28, 2013 at 10:13 am — Reply

4. June 24, 2013 at 3:42 pm — Reply

Eagle-Ket immediately started flying in another direction right? And absolutely no one wondered why?? Weird, I would’ve expected Orem to try to figure what could be in that place.

Anyway, another awesome episode. Oh, I would totally buy the limited-edition feathery Ket action figure by the way.

5. Andante
    June 24, 2013 at 7:42 pm — Reply

I think you should have called the Ket monster the Adorabomination.

6. crystal
    June 26, 2013 at 10:51 pm — Reply

When Rodrigo said Ket’s eyes were bigger did he mean the eyeballs were bigger or that the colored part was bigger, so that they look more bird-like?

• PureChaosDI
      June 28, 2013 at 10:13 am — Reply

from what i gather yes

7. June 27, 2013 at 3:12 pm — Reply

The ket-bird incident is the most fun I’ve had listening to the show since tork’s pet pumkin fluffy. Keep up the good work.=)

8. XantharTheFlame
    July 3, 2013 at 1:01 pm — Reply

I can’t believe Ket didn’t wonder if his eyesight was better than before! That’s the first thing I’d be checking if someone pointed out my eyes looked bigger and more eagle-like.

9. crystal
    July 29, 2013 at 6:46 pm — Reply

I had to go back and check but in the episode when they beat the Minotaur at the Round Door Inn Rob says (very quickly and only once) that Ket’s eyes are dark brown.