It’s Friday, and due to a light work schedule, Major Spoilers brings you another taste of Finally Friday – a live show we want to do every Friday when we hit our funding goat!

Want to interact with us? We’ll monitor the comment section below, and you can Tweet us @MajorSpoilers to ask your questions or comment.

Where are Rodrigo, Matthew, and the rest, you ask? Funding Goat Goal!

HUMOR: Our Valued Customers weighs in on Man of Steel

MOVIE REVIEW: Man of Steel

1. June 14, 2013 at 4:25 pm — Reply

Evening Guys.
    Is it appropriate to take a 2year old to man of steel? First film my little girl has noticed on posters.

I’m only partially resisting.

2. Gary
    June 14, 2013 at 4:30 pm — Reply

Cute vid of The Kid Stephan!

While you’re talking about Superman… Comixology has a few hundred Superman comics on sale right now. I’ve never gotten into Superman comics because I’ve never really known where to start. Would you recommend any of those series/arcs that they have on sale right now?

Thanks and am enjoying the show…

3. Ryan 'Halite' King
    June 14, 2013 at 4:47 pm — Reply

Ah. Is there a way to do these as a hangout where we can post comments live?

4. June 14, 2013 at 4:50 pm — Reply

I’ve been out of the loop for just the last two weeks on new comics. Now I’m at work with a perfect opportunity to catch up. What’s been noteworthy in the last few weeks?

5. Ryan 'Halite' King
    June 14, 2013 at 4:52 pm — Reply

Now I know what Zach looks like and it’s ruined the illusion for me.

• Gary
      June 14, 2013 at 4:56 pm — Reply

Just ignore it. The continuity you enjoy is the only continuity that matters.

• Ryan 'Halite' King
      June 14, 2013 at 4:59 pm — Reply

It’s just the same as reading a book with an image of a character in mind, then seeing them cast. It always destroys your internal image.

• June 14, 2013 at 5:00 pm — Reply

Older than you thought? I don’t get that very often.

6. Ryan 'Halite' King
    June 14, 2013 at 4:58 pm — Reply

Stephen, you talked about the price of Digital comics on Comic Dorks, but I was wondering what your opinion on the price of very (5+, 10+ year old).

If I can buy them in trades where it is less than $1 per comic in there, do the Big 2 think I’ll buy them online for more?

7. Ryan 'Halite' King
    June 14, 2013 at 5:04 pm — Reply

Does anyone else think DC’s Villain month is more of a headache than exciting?

I’m going to have to tell my store to not pull anything from DC for the month and I’ll pick issues up off the shelve based on the Creative Team.

8. Zenbean
    June 14, 2013 at 5:08 pm — Reply

Saw a final print of Riddick today. Wanted to love it so much, this series is one of my big guilty pleasures, but it was disappointing. Still enjoyed it, but you need to be a big sci-fi fan… Think Starship Troopers 3…

9. Gary
    June 14, 2013 at 5:10 pm — Reply

Great show guys! Thinks for answering questions!

10. dante_marx
    June 14, 2013 at 5:26 pm — Reply

Guess I missed the show. I am sad, but I was at work, so there’s that…

11. Ice Q
    June 14, 2013 at 10:54 pm — Reply

interesting zach mentioned borderlands 2, they have a dnd themed dlc coming out on the 25th called .tiny tina’s assault on dragon keep, suppose to be their biggest dlc. Im looking forward to it

12. Hezzie
    June 16, 2013 at 2:06 pm — Reply

seems like this would be a really cool thing to have on a regular basis, go goat go!
    One question though, did anyone else have trouble with the streaming? i could get the other videos on the youtube channel fine, but this one kept stopping to buffer. (didnt watch live, sadface).
    Might be something on my end, but just curious if anyone else had that problem?

• June 16, 2013 at 3:51 pm — Reply

I think it is something on your end… I’ve played it all the way through multiple times without a problem. Keep in mind that many ISPs are now throttling content distributors like YouTube. I had the same problem until I jumped my crappy provider for the fiber to the door company I’m with now…