Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: The Tempest Toad was just the beginning… of the end…

Take the Major Spoilers Survey!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_203.mp3[/podcast]

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

REVIEW: Screwed #1

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Mahatma Gandhi, The Pancakes And The Dragon - A New Beginning (Featuring Corey Feldman) Edition

1. June 10, 2013 at 9:12 am — Reply

I seriously love how casually the party seems to now be about “the world is ending…again.” I almost wished Torq had responded “didn’t we just save that place?” I cannot wait to see what kind of crazy stuff the group will eventually get into in the Epic tier.

2. stellarleader
    June 10, 2013 at 2:19 pm — Reply

I’m desperate to find out anything about Randus’ family at this point. It’s almost like Rodrigo doesn’t want the party to get where they are!

And about the world ending (again)… less than 1 year to go through the Underdark to the Feydark to the Feywild?? Nop, I don’t think even the Torqletones can do it :(

3. Gary
    June 11, 2013 at 4:04 am — Reply

Save Randus’ folks, then head back saving Trelle’s folks on the way, then save Orem’s folks with the combined powers of the super friends.

• June 11, 2013 at 11:15 am — Reply

Somewhere, behind a mailbox labeled “H’zard,” Sean Connery and Satana feel a sense of impending doom.

• PureChaosDI
        June 18, 2013 at 3:19 pm — Reply

AND THE GRAND PRIZE OF: a heater, a sports car, the internet, and a cuddley toy! goes to!!!!!!!…. MATTHEW!!!!!!!!

4. Matt
    June 11, 2013 at 9:25 am — Reply

On next week’s episode, Ket’s cousin Larry sends a message that he desperately needs help moving furniture into his new 3rd floor apartment… including a sleeper couch! Nooooooooooooo

5. June 11, 2013 at 6:49 pm — Reply
  6. Andrew Connolly
    June 15, 2013 at 7:16 am — Reply

Hello team,

I am relatively new to D&D as a whole (under a year) and very new to this amazing podcast, but despite only listening for a very short time you guys have been extremely helpful in improving my game play and even more giving me the confidence needed to start taking a turn running my own game.
    Here is my question, I would like to support the pod, but as I work on commission (get my money in inconsistent chunks). I would rather make 1 lump sum contribution instead of signing up for the smaller monthly fee. Is there a way to do that, I don’t see it on the site.
    Keep up the good work, and thank you,

Andrew

• J
      June 26, 2013 at 1:22 pm — Reply

It’s on the right side of page, directly under the funding goat.

7. Ian
    September 6, 2013 at 11:30 pm — Reply

Painful episode to listen to. Torqueltones’ brains are not working.
    Ship the iron to Diamond Throne! Yes! of course! Ship coal to New Castle! But wait! Oh noes! The time to ship is too long! How much does a ton of iron cost anyway? 100g? Your phone bills are higher than that.
    Think, think, think.