Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: Everything was just fine until the druid decided to inspect the well.

Take the Major Spoilers Survey!

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

REVIEW: Batgirl #20

COMICS: Robinson Leaves Earth 2

1. Irish Tim
    May 18, 2013 at 9:44 am — Reply

Congrats on 200 episodes! Amazing

2. Adam
    May 18, 2013 at 1:52 pm — Reply

Kind of a short episode for #200. I don’t think those help the cause of getting funded too much (but, looks like it may have stalled out anyway. :-( )

But it has been an amazing ride, and I’m listening to the episodes for a second time (almost to the end of the first campaign).

• May 18, 2013 at 3:18 pm — Reply

On the plus side, you got an episode this week.

And as far as stalling out, neither Critical Hit or our Funding Goat have stalled out – 100+ new subscribers in the last three weeks! WOOT

• Adam C.
        May 20, 2013 at 8:19 pm — Reply

That’s good to hear. It’s hard to see progress on the funding goat sometimes.

FWIW, I’d just as soon get longer episodes and fewer of them if it comes to that.

3. May 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm — Reply

yeah, but it gives a them a shot at giving one long fight episode. which is good for us that like the long fight episodes.. and for those that don’t.. it makes it just one episode… and not broken into 4 that you don’t like.

• May 24, 2013 at 9:03 pm — Reply

ya, I’d much rather have one week be short and have the combat in one episode than have the first third of combat tacked on to the end of this week’s episode.

4. Gary
    May 19, 2013 at 3:42 pm — Reply

Congrats on #200!!

Must admit I felt a little let down at the length, but it actually illustrates the fact that the players have NO IDEA what is going to happen next.

Team lightning frog go!

• D&D Brian
      May 19, 2013 at 7:05 pm — Reply

I would also suggest that it’s indicative of how Rodrigo can’t be certain how the players will respond to a given situation.

• Gary
        May 19, 2013 at 7:16 pm — Reply

True. Hope we meet Randus’ folks soon – dying to see the reaction to the arm.

• PureChaosDI
          May 20, 2013 at 12:12 pm — Reply

oh my god YES that will be hilarious.

5. NickMatrix
    May 21, 2013 at 4:30 am — Reply

You guys rock love your pods of casting can’t wait for more they are absolutely hilarious. You rule Torq

• May 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm — Reply

I do rule Torq, but that’s because I kinda made him up. :)

• PureChaosDI
        May 22, 2013 at 4:28 pm — Reply

can we have a Torq focused story arc after the Trelle and Randus thing is over?

• May 22, 2013 at 9:02 pm — Reply

Not my call. I’ll try to be more vocal, tho…

• PureChaosDI
            May 23, 2013 at 10:02 am — Reply

6. Adam C.
    May 22, 2013 at 4:26 pm — Reply

Torq is my favorite character, although Randus has the best t-shirt.

7. May 22, 2013 at 9:16 pm — Reply

Guys, I’ve been listening for 200 episodes now and I figure I owe it to you to say Critical Hit never disappoints. It feels the show has matured a lot, and you should all be super proud of what you’ve done the last handful of years.

As a side note, as someone who has dealt with something similar I the past, Stephen thanks a million for the unbearable work I’m sure you endured rescuing that show last week where your audio was junked. That’s one of those things that makes you want to shake a fist at the heavens, and I really appreciate the extra effort you put in to salvage the show for us.

• XantharTheFlame
      May 22, 2013 at 10:35 pm — Reply

Ditto! I didn’t mind the quality one bit considering how good the audio has been for so long — I can certainly ignore one unfortunately incident. Thank you from me as well.

8. May 23, 2013 at 2:45 am — Reply

I know the episode before this had audio issues and seemed to be a hair based narrative that made me laugh a lot, but was this episode just really quiet apart from the skypers? Short and quiet like a ninja but in the wrong context.

Warm feelings

9. David
    May 25, 2013 at 3:06 am — Reply

So, I love this podcast and want to donate now that it’s reached 200 episodes…but I can’t figure out how to do so without getting a paypal account (since I don’t trust paypal, I’d very much rather not.) Is there an alternate method of donation short of finding Matthew’s shop and handing him cash?

• J
      June 27, 2013 at 6:02 am — Reply

PayPal is trustworthy enough, especially for small transactions. But you could also buy a tshirt or purchase stuff through their amazon link.