While Major Spoilers moves ever forward to its funding goat (see more about it here), the promise of new and returning features has us jumping around the office in giddy anticipation of what could be.

What lapsed Major Spoilers feature are you most excited about seeing return?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

SOLICITATIONS: Image Comics collects Great Pacific

DIGITAL COMICS: Peter Panzerfaust gets motion comic treatment

1. April 16, 2013 at 11:52 am — Reply

I voted Major Spoilers Adventures because I find it fitting that a comics and pop culture site would have its own regular comic strip.

2. April 16, 2013 at 12:14 pm — Reply

I voted Gamer’s Corner.
    Between video and tabletop games I think the people behind this site have enough varied interests and experience to make some interesting content.

3. April 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm — Reply

My vote goes to Major Spoilers Adventures.
    It was far superior to Whathever The Name of Its Successor Was.

4. Oldcomicfan
    April 16, 2013 at 2:05 pm — Reply

I went with other because I love everything you guys have done so far with the exception of Munchkinland, which is good also, but doesn’t quite do it as much for me.

5. Kevin Kortekaas
    April 16, 2013 at 2:38 pm — Reply

I voted Other, I’d love to see a specific boardgame related section, it’s an untapped market (here) that has syngergy with Munchkinland and Critical Hit.

6. April 16, 2013 at 3:59 pm — Reply

I chose other–I really miss the old “weekend edition” that seemed to transform into Zach on Film; I’m still liking Zach on Film, though, just miss the old conversations you all would have about anything that was on your mind that episode.

• RecentRunes
      April 16, 2013 at 4:20 pm — Reply

Agreed. Also like ZoF, but do miss the weekend edition conversations.

• April 16, 2013 at 4:38 pm — Reply

I kind of miss those, as well…

7. April 16, 2013 at 4:39 pm — Reply

I voted for Top Tens because nerds love lists, especially this nerd.

8. bronson
    April 17, 2013 at 1:20 am — Reply

i voted for games corner being a gamer myself. ive enjoyed nearly every article that has come out of it and i would like to see some more d&d stuff

9. April 17, 2013 at 4:51 am — Reply

I think it’s rude and a bit insensitive to insist that all gamers sit in a corner.

10. April 20, 2013 at 8:17 pm — Reply

I voted Gamer’s Corner since I’m a huge tabletop game fan, but as others have mentioned, I do miss the weekend edition shows.