Lords of the Feywild

In this episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: A simple stroll after dinner finds the party encountering old foes.

Images for this episode, after the jump!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_193.mp3[/podcast]

IMG_0589 IMG_0590 IMG_0591 IMG_0592 IMG_0593 IMG_0594 IMG_0595 IMG_0596 IMG_0597 IMG_0598 IMG_0599 IMG_0600 IMG_0601 IMG_0602 IMG_0603 IMG_0604 IMG_0605 IMG_0606 IMG_0607

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site and forums.Critical Hit #190: Snail Rock Island

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

ART APPRECIATION MOMENT OF THE DAY: StarRovias

ME WANT: Batman Coffee Table

1. March 30, 2013 at 8:55 am — Reply

Wow. Randus punches evil in the face Batman style. BAM!!!

Also, great job by Rodrigo again.

2. Sean
    March 30, 2013 at 5:19 pm — Reply

I love the building tension between Trell and Ket. Last week he was frustrated that Trell gave out personal information on him to a stranger and this week he was the voice of caution during her public tantrum about freeing dangerous critters in the market square. It is like they switched roles, with him thinking of the group and her focusing only on what mattered to her. As always, brilliant roleplaying and well worth my donation to keep you all in your seats.

3. Thorfinn
    March 30, 2013 at 6:18 pm — Reply

Everyone didn’t forget about Mama’s aura. At least some of the audience remembered.

4. ripspiritbear
    March 30, 2013 at 9:45 pm — Reply

Hats off to Adriana. She plays Trelle so true to the character that I often find myself yelling at poor Adriana for Trelle’s crazy decisions. Those are terrifying monsters in those cages! Not cute bunnies! NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!

5. PureChaosDI
    April 1, 2013 at 4:33 am — Reply

you know that something is wrong when KET is the one telling people to calm down…

6. April 4, 2013 at 9:50 pm — Reply

I listened to this episode at work, and it was just great. But afterwards, I couldn’t help but imagine the Critical Hit group going to Jurassic Park. “Those Dinosaurs don’t belong in cages, let them out now, or I will let them out!” Yeah, I think Trelle would make it more enjoyable

7. XantharTheFlame
    April 25, 2013 at 2:15 pm — Reply

I have to admit I was completely at sea with regard to Rodrigo’s two jokes about “sabotage” and “inter-galactic”… But great episode everyone — Good action, great roleplaying! I hardly even noticed that it was just over 2 hours long.

8. Scott
    July 11, 2013 at 7:32 am — Reply

Did no one else get that Matthew really did throw a reference during the Beastie Boys thing? “I can’t stand it” is the first line of Sabatoge… lightweights. :P

• July 11, 2013 at 8:31 am — Reply

Not getting a reference, and not acknowledging a reference are two different things…

• July 11, 2013 at 10:38 am — Reply

Indeed, but the one is often an excuse for the other… :)

• Scott
          July 11, 2013 at 6:40 pm — Reply

I know you planned it…

see what I did there? :P

9. Julian
    March 25, 2015 at 8:13 pm — Reply

The Cowboy Bebop reference was thoroughly enjoyed…