The older I get the faster time seems to fly by. I think it has something to do with time lived divided by time period measured… or something like that – this is a comic and pop culture website, not a mathematics and psychology website. In any case, this week flew by, and even now I look back at the week that was, and wonder how we managed to get so much done.
- Lucasfilm brings Star Wars: The Clone Wars to a close, and we’re rather sad about it.
- Dave Bautista has been cast as Drax the Destroyer in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie from Marvel.
- The Major Spoilers Crowd-Funding Drive continues, and we are very close to hitting the 10% mark. Will we make it to 25%? With your help, yes!
- The Harvey Award Nomination ballots are available now! Who will make it to the finals, and who will walk away with a Harvey Award?
- Google announced the end of Google Reader, which has had us scrambling to find a new RSS reader so we can keep up to date (and thus keep the site up to date). Currently Feedly is working out okay, but just in case it doesn’t stick around, what are you switching to?
- The folks at Stat Wars.com have their own March Madness going on, and it is pretty cool.
- Top Cow announces its next event – Progeny.
Okay, so maybe it wasn’t the busiest week ever (Emerald City ComiCon may have something to do with that), but it certainly was interesting, and I imagine that this week is going to be filled with many, many surprises.