SOLICITATIONS: Zenescope is going back down the rabbit hole

SOLICITATIONS: Valiant Entertainment announces H.A.R.D. Corps

1. March 4, 2013 at 3:44 pm — Reply

Dammit, is he a vampire AGAIN?

• Arbor Day
      March 4, 2013 at 5:36 pm — Reply

I’m sure someone was just making fart noises during a class lecture. Turns out it was just Doop, but that doesn’t make the kids any less stabbed.

2. Ian
    March 4, 2013 at 5:54 pm — Reply

Good god that art is horrible

• March 5, 2013 at 1:36 am — Reply

No, just incredibly stylized. Well, in my opinion anyway. I actually don’t mind the art too much.

3. jaxomdad
    March 4, 2013 at 10:32 pm — Reply

Oh 90’s, what are you doing here again?

4. March 5, 2013 at 11:51 am — Reply

The art is awful. There’s a spider web in the background so we will have probably yet another status quo of OctoSpider or whoever he is this week. I’m sorry, all these Marvel teasers are leaving me with the same level of “Who gives a rat’s fanny” while I continue to read DC. Even the Green Lantern “Third Army” series. Which I LIKED (and am apparently in the minority) and I’m looking forward to how they’ve used the WAY old name of Volthoom (who was supposed to be the person that gave Power Ring of Earth 3’s Crime Syndicate of America his ring).

Anyway, isn’t having Wolverine get mad about like having Ben Grimm get Jewish? Kinda a permanent thing anyway?