Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

MOVIES: Producer for Fantastic Four reboot named

Critical Hit #188: Lord of the Feywild

1. ArcticPhoenix
    February 22, 2013 at 5:20 pm — Reply

I absolutely love this idea. Honestly i would absolutely love to make a 10 dollar a month donation, even 20 if i could, and as soon as i can, you can bet im going to if things like this are going to come with it :D

2. February 22, 2013 at 6:33 pm — Reply

Dang, missed this by a few hours. That’s what I get for going outside. Haha.

I also find it a bit weird that Megan Fox is in the Turtles movie, given the history there. I wonder if we’ll hear more about that, she’s not exactly known for being tight lipped.

Also, I’m pretty stoked about Thrillbent. I really do love the way they have done their presentation. Thanks for answering that question!

3. JaKe
    February 22, 2013 at 11:27 pm — Reply

Wonderful, can’t wait to get home to watch it! Great idea!!!

4. February 23, 2013 at 12:37 am — Reply

How did you notify everyone when this went live?

• February 23, 2013 at 12:49 am — Reply

Also I loved it, more major spoilers content is always great!

• February 23, 2013 at 9:01 am — Reply

Twitter and front page of the site.

• February 23, 2013 at 2:02 pm — Reply

Thanks for the comments! We gave very little to no notice on this – probably a 20 minute heads up. But as this was a test of what COULD be possible in the future, I think it does a decent job of representing an Alpha test episode.