In this episode, the Major Spoilers Podcast hosts relate words of praise from the Major Spoilers Nation. Aw, Gee… Thanks everyone for your support!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/msp500.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

AWARDS: Three Archaia titles selected for YALSA's 2013 Great Graphic Novels For Teens list

REVIEW: The Spider #8

1. gary
    February 1, 2013 at 2:06 pm — Reply

‘gratz on 500 episodes! Keep up the good work!

2. February 2, 2013 at 8:26 am — Reply

Congratz on the big-big ding.
    Been loving it for years and looking forward for more.

Love from the far side of the world.

3. Mark
    February 2, 2013 at 4:11 pm — Reply

Congratulations

4. February 3, 2013 at 7:43 am — Reply

Good job you guys! Keep it up you guys are a great source of laugh and part o this complete breakfast!

5. February 4, 2013 at 11:37 am — Reply

Congratulations on 500 episodes (actually 500+ counting all the other podcasts, but you know, 500 sounds so nice…)!
    Also congratulations on acquiring Zack for the show. He is a great addition to the show and seems to gel well with the rest of the hosts.

6. Chase
    February 5, 2013 at 9:02 am — Reply

Congratulations on 500 episodes. Ever since I stumbled on Critical Hit 2 years ago, it’s been an enjoyable ride. Thank you. I’ll definitely be kicking in a $5/month donation, and I hope you achieve your goal.

PS: Who sings the closing song?

7. Rob
    February 6, 2013 at 6:41 pm — Reply

This is SUCH a great idea! You invigorated me to give you a monthly donation, for such awesome content.

8. Maciej
    February 7, 2013 at 3:44 pm — Reply

This is so great! Let the name of MACHEY SHKYERKAH be heard across the world! :D Kidding, kidding, I know Polish pronunciation can be difficult… and my students know that the same applies to English. You can be as self-deprecating as you like, but when I was working on my English pronunciation, I was given Katie Couric to listen to… and I think you are much more enjoyable. I also like to use Art Bell’s C2C recordings, so you know.

I write here once in a blue moon, so just two quick points: Matthew’s offhand wrestling references made me interested in wrestling and I have even attented two WWE shows in Poland (the only ones so far); and your discussion of Venture Brothers motivated me to watch the show and now whenever I hear Stephen I see him as Dr. Rusty Venture. Can’t shake it off; make of that what you will.

Thanks once again, you’ve put a big stupid grin on my face!

• February 7, 2013 at 6:32 pm — Reply

Newsreaders are trained to emulate the “neutral” Midwestern accent that Stephen and I naturally have (although, it should be noted that my own dialect tends to drift pretty far afield of that, as I like to talk funny.) My exremely limited Polish is so rusty as to be completely oxidized, so I’m proud to have remembered that the J isn’t pronounced as in English, which could have made it “Mah-Chee-Edge.” :)