Lords of the Feywild

In this episode of Critical Hit: DON’T TOUCH THAT!

Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

REVIEW: Batgirl #16

The Want List #2.3: What's in the Box?

1. Aspiring Spambot
    January 19, 2013 at 9:01 am — Reply

You had me frightened there for a moment. “Holy crap! A cockatrice?”

2. January 19, 2013 at 5:50 pm — Reply

Excellent episode. I love these little moments of role-play; it’s amazing to think I’ve been following you since the start of this and never missed an episode.
    Keep up the good work and thanks for everything!

3. Aaron
    January 19, 2013 at 8:12 pm — Reply

I’m early on in the adventures. Right after the first dragon (I presume there will be more). Just wondering if Rodrigo will ever consider printing up a general module for this or not. Seems like an excellent thing to send people on.

4. January 20, 2013 at 10:10 am — Reply

Trelle brings an interesting dynamic to the group. In this case, but wait, morality!

5. Ricco
    January 20, 2013 at 8:34 pm — Reply

Classic DDo logic murder = hard work = reward!

Seems legit : )

6. Baron Bytes
    January 21, 2013 at 9:10 am — Reply

Well the room was clearly built to invoke a moral question. With Rodrigo keeping any information about the former occupants. Trelle was only the one to mention it out loud.

7. More Murder
    January 21, 2013 at 11:25 am — Reply

Morality is fun and nice and all and I expect this group to take the mistly high road (looking at you Ket). But…. I highly encourage the party to play a little sidegame with all evil characters this offseason :) I would love to experience the same random humor and teamwork while Stephen is, I dunno… strangling a pie merchant? Or Brian waterboarding a gnome? GOOD TIMES!!!

• Gehrigan
      January 23, 2013 at 5:55 am — Reply

I’d buy that for $10 :)

• Jimbo
      January 23, 2013 at 12:08 pm — Reply

5 Drow assassins sent out from Menzoberranzan on an unholy mission.. I like it

8. Eliza Jane
    June 21, 2015 at 4:58 pm — Reply

Found the podcast a few weeks ago: powerlistening my way through it. VERY late reply: this is by far my favorite episode to date. Fantastic, hilarious, amazingly roleplay-heavy.

Thank you guys for doing this: it’s a phenomenal ride!