Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit: The party finally gets to meet the Winter Queen, or at least part of her.

Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

STATUES: Female Commander Shepard Bishoujo Statue

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: No Pop Culture For Old Men Edition

1. January 5, 2013 at 1:27 pm — Reply

This episode. It’s so hard to come up with spots where PCs need rituals. From that perspective, none other, these last episodes have been a Master Class.

2. Dave
    January 7, 2013 at 7:38 am — Reply

These last few episodes have been a master class in a few respects. The tension in the Fen of Winters mini-arc is incredible. Extra props to Rodrigo in this episode for so deftly handling the crazy ritual Stephen threw out there. Something like that would make a lot of lesser GMs run screaming in terror.

To the listener who wrote in with religious concerns, might I recommend a podcast called Saving the Game. It’s an RPG discussion podcast done from a christian perspective. I’ve only listened to episode 9, but in that episode they address that concern you wrote about quite directly. Go check it out!

Keep up the amazing work, MSP team!

3. January 7, 2013 at 1:43 pm — Reply

It is a shame you didn’t actually post the picture of “Sleepy Brian”

4. jddennis
    January 26, 2013 at 9:54 pm — Reply

Hah! I was actually listening to this episode while I put tabs in a new Bible. Funny to listen to a conversation about religion while doing something like that.

5. XantharTheFlame
    January 31, 2013 at 5:22 pm — Reply

From a Canadian perspective when Rodrigo said it was -3 degrees, I was like “That’s not really cold, their normal clothing and moving around should be enough so they don’t need to take damage… ” Then I remembered where you guys live and I’m like “Oh wait, yeah, that’s pretty cold actually.

I wonder how poor Guy is faring here — I don’t recall it actually being brought up?

• XantharTheFlame
      January 31, 2013 at 6:44 pm — Reply

Disregard question about Guy. The Endure Elements ritual would work for him too.

6. John
    September 8, 2014 at 12:17 am — Reply

I don’t know if you come back and read comments this old … but I was quite impressed with Rodrigo’s ability to come up with the 4 scenes from the Winter Queen’s past. Was that in the moment or had he worked out all that back story already?