The end is here! The end of the year that is, but before we ring in the New Year, let’s look back at the week that was.
The Holidays didn’t dampen our frenetic fervor to feed you features throughout the week…
- Turns out JJ Abrams is too busy directing Star Trek to even consider directing Star Wars
- Marvin the Martian and Hong Kong Phooey are getting the live action movie treatment, and well… it doesn’t look good
- The Amazing Spider-Man #700 issue arrived, and it let to much yelling and screaming, and death threats all around
- Legoland is getting a themed hotel in 2013, and we can’t wait to book our rooms
- Someone has waaaaay too much time on his hands, as he not only built a miniature TARDIS, he also took the time to build a VR app to peer inside
- Speaking of the Doctor – Doc Savage is getting the action figure treatment… yeah… 2013 is looking great to us so far.
- Breaking Bad is getting the toy treatment? Wow…
What will the first week of 2013 bring us? Come back next week, and find out! Or better yet, check the site on an hourly basis and you can skip this post next week.