Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit: The battle may be over for the moment, but the dangers still persist around every corner.

Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

REVIEW: Green Hornet #32

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Gokai Changed-Beyond-Recognition Edition

1. Sam
    December 29, 2012 at 3:23 pm — Reply

Great exploration episode guys. I don’t think the players have ever been this tense.

2. December 29, 2012 at 4:49 pm — Reply

Again with the rituals?
    Randus did get underwaterbreathing a couple of episodes back. In the “Riverdorn Mantion”.

10 out of 10 episode. thx.

3. December 29, 2012 at 10:09 pm — Reply

I personally really enjoy when the part is being pushed to the edge. I think the one think I’ve noticed is when put into a hard spot I think Rob would think for ever working out the min max outcome where sometimes the greatest fun is when someone just makes a snap decision.

But over all very good episode and keep up the good work.

• December 29, 2012 at 11:16 pm — Reply

Sometimes it is fun trying to exit off the highway at the last minute across three lanes of heavy traffic.

• December 29, 2012 at 11:44 pm — Reply

And if you’ve ever ridden with Stephen in traffic, you’ll know that this is not merely a metaphor but in fact his usual travel plan… :D

4. David
    December 31, 2012 at 8:32 am — Reply

Here’s an idea: why give Stephen a watch? He doesn’t need sleep, he can backup everyone else during trance (kinda, based on history), and you’ve got 5 party members to handle four watch shifts over 8 hours.

• December 31, 2012 at 9:10 am — Reply

I think you mean, why give Orem a watch? Stephen does need sleep, though I can function fully on four hours of sleep… unlike some people.

• December 31, 2012 at 8:09 pm — Reply

We gave Stephen a watch because he was retiring, but then he stole the bank’s money and sent a telegram that…

Naaah, nevermind. Joke withdrawn.

• Dave
      January 2, 2013 at 12:55 am — Reply

I still say why give anyone else a watch, when Orem is conscious and aware the entire time… but then, as they said when they addressed this in some episode (I don’t remember which), Orem’s perception score leaves much to be desired… *shrug* maybe he can make history checks to keep the party safe at night.

5. December 31, 2012 at 11:39 am — Reply

I find myself really enjoying the party with its back against the wall. Sometimes when combat rolls around you don’t really feel the group is in any jeopardy. These last few eps though…They have me thinking, ‘Out of the frying pan, into the fire, out of the fire, into and even bigger fire!’ An enemy that has them on the ropes and scrambling is certainly compelling.

6. January 4, 2013 at 5:54 pm — Reply

I never understood why they didn’t use the dog to help during rest episodes, If memory serves he had pretty good perception. Not that it matters now that the dog’s been dead for awhile.

• January 5, 2013 at 3:58 pm — Reply

Simple answer? Because I didn’t think of it, and I’m not a “familiar” kind of player…

• January 5, 2013 at 5:06 pm — Reply

thanks for the response. I enjoy you work on the podcast.