Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit: The party isn’t safe yet, and when a big wave appears, things go from bad to even more bad…

Direct Download

RSS Feed

NOTE: The image for this battle will appear next week.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #478: What do we know...

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Here's The World War I Flying Ace Edition

1. Cerwyn
    December 8, 2012 at 3:00 pm — Reply

Rodrigo is the f’ing coolest person on this planet for the Clone High quote, I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair when he said “Makeover, makeover”. Great episode love critical hit. Greetings from germany.

2. December 8, 2012 at 3:28 pm — Reply

Yes another hedgehog!
    Super episode as usual.
    “The under water is caught in here with us!” – epic

• Marco
      December 11, 2012 at 4:27 am — Reply

That quote is one of the best of this Podcast. So damn funny

3. Andante
    December 8, 2012 at 3:51 pm — Reply

Ooo, finally get to find out more about these weird goldiehawks. Good to hear you’re going to try to keep the podcast chugging along over the holidays. We appreciate it! I’ll second the Trell + kitten podcast — or at least a dramatic reading of her notes? Also, way to leave out Ket from the /loot advert, lol

4. Matt
    December 9, 2012 at 4:49 am — Reply

Brian might not be the referencing joke-factory that Matthew is but damn, when he talks it’s spot on :)

Great episode as always guys!

• December 11, 2012 at 12:53 am — Reply

Matthew utilizes a carpet bomb approach, while Brian is the laser guided cruise missile. Consistently delivering the funniest ‘joke payload’ at precisely the right time and place for maximum strategic hilarity. BOOM!

5. December 10, 2012 at 8:56 am — Reply

For a moment, I thought Ket was going to kiss Trelle! I also thought either Torq or Orem were going to die under the water. This winter place is looking awful for the party. And I don’t like the threat of Ket betraying the party. Ket is the one who talked the evil gods into helping the group against the Void! He doesn’t deserve the other members of the party distrusting him.

• December 11, 2012 at 7:51 pm — Reply

i know, right? ket’s secretly adorable! when did you think kisses were going to happen exactly?

• December 11, 2012 at 10:01 pm — Reply

Well, I imagined him getting closer and lowering his voice while he was saying “I’ve been more honest with you than to anybody else” and all those things.

6. gary
    December 10, 2012 at 11:52 am — Reply

I’m not sure how one could tell that a hedgehog is shrugging, but great episode :)

7. b003
    December 10, 2012 at 10:53 pm — Reply

Nice Slingblade the Hedgehog. Man, I miss my old group.

8. Timothy
    August 27, 2014 at 12:47 pm — Reply

God I love Brian. “Mix up a cocktail of sedative and adrenaline” soooo, basically a cocktail that keeps you at status quo.