Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit: Is this the TPK the GM has been waiting for? It doesn’t look good for the party if that is what you are wondering.

Take the jump for the images from this episode.

Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)

RSS Feed

Take the jump for the images from this episode.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: It's Scientifically Impossible To Hate Mott The Hoople Edition

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Time Won't Let Me Edition

1. Andy
    December 1, 2012 at 12:13 pm — Reply

Adriana, what are you and Rodrigo cooking up with all your secret messages? Something fishy, I would guess.

2. Daniel
    December 1, 2012 at 11:09 pm — Reply

Oh man, I loved Rodrigo’s reference to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in this episode.

3. Ricco
    December 2, 2012 at 12:04 pm — Reply

This with the tower episode have uncovered the parties weaknesses!

1. Exploding on bloodied/dead mobs
    2. Save related damage
    3. Daze

Now all Rodrigo needs is a few strikers that explode on bloodied/dead, a controller or 2 with daze and ongoing damage and the TPK is assure :)

4. Andreas
    December 2, 2012 at 2:03 pm — Reply

OMG. Thank you guys (and girl) so, so much. This super long episode was super good. You are really on a good roll with your shows lately.
    I have begun to use the verbe to “Rob” when ever I or someone else does something complicated and a little on the sneeky side.

5. Sean Murphy
    December 2, 2012 at 6:38 pm — Reply

What a great episodes. It looked for awhile there like there was going to be a fire sale on Trell and Tork t-shirts!

6. Craig
    December 3, 2012 at 12:36 pm — Reply

I hate being up to date with you guys… I got backed up a while ago (kids will do that to you)
    This waiting a week is killing me… But I am very glad you all made it thru without a TPK

7. Matt
    December 6, 2012 at 7:49 am — Reply

I wonder if “Torq and the Torqletones” a scrubs reference?