If you have a table top game player in your circle of influence, then you can ensure you remain at the top of their favorite list with a flashing D20.

I’m pretty sure we’ve featured this before, but why wouldn’t we mention it again? THE DIE FLASHES EACH TIME A PERSON ROLLS A CRITICAL HIT!  At only $9.99 this is a great little stocking stuffer – though if you are thinking of buying one of these for Matthew Peterson, you might want to consider buying him a dozen or more, as he will probably burn the LED out of one of these in one sitting.

The Critical Hit LED D20 Die can be picked up from Think Geek, and no, the die has no ties or affiliation with your favorite Dungeons and Dragons Podcast, Critical Hit, though it should be… (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, Think Geek peoples).

Munchkin Land #016: Munchkin Bites!

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Strange Visitor With Powers And Abilities Edition

1. November 26, 2012 at 10:57 am — Reply

I have to wonder how balanced this die is. Did they consider the extra weight of the switch and LED?

• November 26, 2012 at 11:05 am — Reply

Curious about that myself. Still, I’d love to have it as a novelty.

2. Mike
    November 26, 2012 at 11:18 am — Reply

Dude…I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for over a year about doing some advertising on your site to no avail, granted my company isn’t as big as Think Geek , but we deal in so many of the same things they carry in their assortment it seemed like a no brainer. Plus there’s a lot of things we do that they can’t because of how big a company they are. I’d love to work with you guys but have never heard back from you.

3. DarkSidhe
    November 27, 2012 at 7:29 am — Reply

I have one of these, and it is actually one of the best balanced dice I have (my players when I am a dungeon master disagree, but don’t seem to notice when it rolls lots of 4s and 7s, as well as 20s). It’s definitely a lot of fun.

4. November 27, 2012 at 8:11 am — Reply

I bought one and it works great!

5. twesterm
    November 27, 2012 at 9:51 am — Reply

I have one of these things and it’s fantastic. The only things it needs are sound effects when you roll a 20 and when you roll a 1.