Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit: It’s time to do a quick level up for Orem, plus we dive into the mailbag and answer listener mail, including an answer to the question, “What is the worst gaming experience ever?”

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_173.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

REVIEW: Detective Comics #14

TRAILERS: First Jurassic Park 3D trailer

1. randdoom42
    November 10, 2012 at 9:54 am — Reply

Episode #173 isn’t showing up on itunes.

• November 10, 2012 at 10:05 am — Reply

Sure it is, it just may not have filtered its way to you yet.

• randdoom42
        November 10, 2012 at 10:19 am — Reply

Ok, I will be eagerly awaiting its arrival.

• November 10, 2012 at 10:21 am — Reply

Of course if you subscribe to the podcast, and click on refresh, you’ll get the episode to download directly to you.

2. Michael Lee
    November 10, 2012 at 2:39 pm — Reply

So the critical hit Trelle tee at slashloot.com: Is there a better view of the image – not the t-shirt – just the image? Maybe you could post it somewhere on the MS site?

3. Josh "Spaceboot" Treleaven
    November 10, 2012 at 9:40 pm — Reply

This episode reminded me of the existence of Glaa, and how he was one of my favourites. Bring back Glaa! (I always hated Smith, and have a mild dislike for Ket, but I love Glaa, which is weird I know.)

Speaking of favourites, I like Torq.

Speaking of unfavourites, has anyone else noticed that Trelle is whiny? I don’t mind a whiny character, but I feel like Trelle needs to do something epic and awesome to make up for it. I mean, I know we’ve established that Trelle is good at what she does, but I want to see more Trelle being awesome. And I don’t just mean fighty fighty. As much as I hate to compliment Stephen, Orem’s a good example of being awesome just in the roleplay.

I know, it’s harder with Trelle because she doesn’t have Orem’s social graces. There has to be somewhere to have her really shine in the RP department.

As for my favourite virtual DM, it’s a tie between Chris Perkins and Rodrigo. Just kidding: it’s Rodrigo by a mile. Seriously, if there was an award for actual play D&D podcasts, I think Critical Hit would win all the awards.

• Josh "Spaceboot" Treleaven
      November 10, 2012 at 9:44 pm — Reply

oh, and Brian also exists.

4. Colin Brady
    November 10, 2012 at 9:51 pm — Reply

I’m actually working on getting a game together for Enter the Shadowside (that indie game mentioned). It is very good and I recommend it highly. Incredibly story and roleplay based, so I think that the Critical Hit gang would get a kick out of it. The core books are pretty cheap. Here’s the site for it: http://www.entertheshadowside.com/

5. Michael
    November 12, 2012 at 10:02 am — Reply

Hey Stephen, it’s not up on itunes yet, and it’s Monday. You guys do an awesome job, and I just wanted throw you a heads up. Thanks!

• November 12, 2012 at 10:03 am — Reply

You should subscribe to the feed on iTunes, then you can click refresh and get it right away. The show is there, so this is an Apple/iTunes issue, not a Major Spoilers issue.

6. Marco
    November 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm — Reply

I absolutely love this episodes, when the crew stops and breaks down the game, sharing opinions and stories. To me it feels like being part of the family ;). There was a lack of Matthew though :(

• November 12, 2012 at 7:00 pm — Reply

There is a decided lack of me, yes. Don’t hold it against them, there were some communications issues…

7. b003
    November 12, 2012 at 10:21 pm — Reply

Just started listening so m gonna start from scratch. Reminds me of my old group before they all left for Vampire.

8. Vorpal
    November 13, 2012 at 4:54 pm — Reply

So, the trelle shirt is available, does that mean that the other official designs will be made available soon in shirt form?

9. Jonathan
    November 15, 2012 at 11:09 pm — Reply

Ugh… I just caught up. What do I do now? Guess I can focus on my job or something.