Lords of the Feywild

This episode of Critical Hit: After the stunning conclusion to the last episode, it’s pretty clear the party is over. But who will leave, and who will stay?

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_172.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

REVIEW: Swamp Thing Annual #1

REVIEW: Invincible #96

1. November 3, 2012 at 10:47 am — Reply

Poor guy : (

2. Ricco
    November 3, 2012 at 12:44 pm — Reply

Loved the part where Mathew’s all “I was joking!”, for a second I really thought Rodrigo had just punished Rob for something Mathew had said.

3. November 3, 2012 at 3:33 pm — Reply

Deep inside me when the kid did that one thing to the one guy I laughed and then I thought “Bad Orc” and felt like hitting Torq on the head with a newspaper. But still an awesome episode as per usual.

I am thinking that I might distribute some CD copies, for free, when I goto my local’ish comic shop next time I am there. See if I can do my part for the site.

4. Andante
    November 3, 2012 at 4:54 pm — Reply

What a wrap up! I really dig these RP heavy segments too, but it’s good to have them on the road again. I hope we see more of Kamis in the future, though it sounds unlikely for the time being.

About the season thing, it does feel a bit short after the epic that was the Celestial Crusade, but I don’t mind it. It’s not like television where you have to wait the better part of a year for the next season, and there’s still new content in the off-season. Kinda like the bits of pickled ginger you have between pieces of sushi!

5. GeorgeDubya
    November 3, 2012 at 6:07 pm — Reply

Awesome episode. This season continues to absolutely rock. The awesome combat is being complimented by some stellar roleplaying. Two thumbs up and a big fangly smile.

6. KVH
    November 4, 2012 at 2:22 pm — Reply

The last couple of episodes were awesome, well even more awesome than usual. I echo the enjoyment of the RP sessions, kudos everyone. Stephen’s dramatic moments were so seamless they almost seemed scripted which is a testament to the players (and gm). Adriana has been a great addition to the group and I anxiously look forward to every week.

7. zachar
    November 4, 2012 at 8:40 pm — Reply

And they were never heard from again?

8. Feir
    November 5, 2012 at 10:30 pm — Reply

I feel your slug monster was a reference to the ever eloquent Monsters Inc.

9. April 30, 2013 at 8:41 am — Reply

One of my favorite episodes. The reactions to Guy’s “incident’ were priceless.

But nothing beats this line: “Do it again! And make sure everyone has their tiaras on!”