Lords of the Feywild

This episode: While Orem and Kammis prepare for the party, the party prepares for what comes next.

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

STATUES: Cyclops Enters the Danger Room

TOYS: Lego announces Arkham Asylum set

1. October 21, 2012 at 1:18 am — Reply

Exellent episode as usual.
    Why does no one notice or mention that Torq is a priest of Correlon? That would seem to count for something in this crowd.

• October 22, 2012 at 9:31 pm — Reply

I doubt that anyone has even looked close enough at our non-elven party members to consider it…

2. October 21, 2012 at 9:59 pm — Reply

I think Torq should play Bernardo to Orem’s Zorro.

3. October 22, 2012 at 3:21 pm — Reply

Has anyone asked how long have the Riverdorns been in the Fields of Autumn? I can’t remember…

4. Ferval
    October 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm — Reply

You guys should run a kickstarter to get Matthew down to wherever you live to run a campaign at the end of the season.

• October 22, 2012 at 4:30 pm — Reply

We don’t need to run a Kickstarter for that…

• ferval
        October 22, 2012 at 7:47 pm — Reply

Good to hear. Love the podcast.

5. November 8, 2012 at 8:29 pm — Reply

Love the podcast. Been listening since the beginning. Also love your spot on The Morning Stream. I just started a 4th Ed. Campaign with some friends of mine and through all the knowledge I have gained from Critical Hit I am able to pull of being DM. Thank you for everything. My week is so much better thank you guys and your story. I love it!!!!