Sesame Street’s been on the news a lot recently AND it’s almost halloween AND, YOU KNOW, GIRLS!

So let’s bring it all together for some sexy Sesame Street costumes.

What do you think? Awesome? Funny? Officially too much? Let us know in the comments.

Oh and keep an eye out this Friday on Major Spoilers, I’m working on an article about sexy costumes. And yes, there will be pictures.

via Yandy.com

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Nobody really knows what Rodrigo's deal is. He is a perpetual enigma, an unknown quantity, the X factor. He's the new kid in school, the unlisted number, the person all your friends talk about, but you've never met. How can one person be so mysterious, you ask? THAT IS ALSO TOTALLY A MYSTERY! You can try to keep tabs on him on twitter by following @fearsomecritter, but that probably won't help.

SNEAK PEEK: Idolized #3

MOVIES: New Wright/Pegg film has official poster

1. October 17, 2012 at 10:00 am — Reply

Wait – just to clarify. Not pictures of you in sexy costumes?

2. October 17, 2012 at 10:17 am — Reply

What are you talking about? That’s me as cookie monster

• GeorgeDubya
      October 17, 2012 at 11:25 am — Reply

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to listen to the podcast the same way again.

3. October 17, 2012 at 10:27 am — Reply

It’s creepy – those eyes really are looking at the cookie as it goes into her mouth.

4. October 17, 2012 at 11:09 am — Reply

Those don’t look like cosplayers. They look like models selling sexy Halloween costumes. Which is fine. But I’d expect to see them working the booth, not standing in line for autographs.

5. October 17, 2012 at 3:38 pm — Reply

I saw some of these in an article complaining about them and I just started laughing. Sure, they aren’t the first thing you’d think of when you think “sexy costumes”, but I’ve seen worse (as in skimpier costumes for similar kids stuff). I honestly wouldn’t mind having the Oscar costume myself. Pity there isn’t a Super Grover costume.

6. October 17, 2012 at 10:06 pm — Reply

Ok, look at she-Ernie and imagine the Ernie-laugh. You may never sleep again….

7. October 18, 2012 at 10:35 am — Reply

They’re fine I guess, but of all the costumes to pick why *any* of these? You might manage to look sexy despite wearing these but it really isn’t going to be because of them.

• GeorgeDubya
      October 18, 2012 at 11:08 am — Reply

Halloween costumes for women in America have become Sexy [insert noun here]. There are exceptions, and those exceptions are awesome, but the vast majority of costumes are merely that.