Lords of the Feywild
The epic battle comes to a close! Who lives? Who dies? Why is there a watermelon over there? All this and more when you download and listen!

Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)

RSS Feed

Take the jump for the images from this episode.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe, and be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site and forums.

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

MOVIES: Hobbit hype machine kicking into high gear with banners

THE MERCH: Dire Wolf Bookends

1. Marco
    October 6, 2012 at 7:26 pm — Reply

I love the banter in this episode lol. Also like that Adriana is so chatty :D

2. Antonio Suarez
    October 7, 2012 at 10:47 am — Reply

I’m looking foward to Randus and Orem’s dad talking magical Items. And then making some! In character ir out of character, I’d love to hear what kind of gear the crew would want. I remember Ket recently mentioning that he’s missing a neck slot item…

3. Chase
    October 27, 2012 at 5:02 am — Reply

Hilarious episode.

4. Mitch
    November 12, 2012 at 8:31 pm — Reply

I love the mechanic of rob and the center square. Any other on the fly mechanics you’ve experienced any one wants to share?

5. September 28, 2013 at 3:15 pm — Reply

Now I want to hear some adventures of Ket and the Holograms. Or maybe that’s Ket and the Soul-Piece Band…

6. Terry Keller
    September 14, 2014 at 7:57 pm — Reply

I am on my first run through of episodes, but I find it funny that no one caught on to fact that the fields stopped movement. They were the “Riders Crops” and that interfered with it.