There are days when the MS-QOTD is a deep philosophical musing, and others where it’s a game of connecting unusual dots.  It may be a celebration of pop culture, an analysis of obscurity, or even a game of “Who’d win?”  But some days…  Some days, when it’s a beautiful fall afternoon, and there are no real pressing concerns, and even Spider-Man would think that he hasn’t a care in the world (except for his new sidekick Alpha-Bits), the MS-QOTD likes to lean back and stare into space chewing a piece of grass and watching the alligator lizards in the air…

The MS-QOTD (pronounced, as always, “misquoted”) knows what we’re gonna do today, asking:

Matthew Peterson

Matthew Peterson

And a nice red uniform.

SOLICITATIONS: Image Comics announces Comeback

REVIEW: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #8

1. August 27, 2012 at 1:14 pm — Reply

Workin’ on some projects. Decluttering. Eatin’ reheated pizza.

2. SmarkingOut Adam
    August 27, 2012 at 1:15 pm — Reply

Playing Sims Medieval and watching Law & Order Criminal Intent on Netflix

3. August 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm — Reply

Why, reading the wonderful articles at, of course!!

Also, trying to get caught up on Atop The Fourth Wall. And looking up some tutorials to learn how to shade better.

Then I gotta go to work.

4. Oldcomicfan
    August 27, 2012 at 1:41 pm — Reply

Workin’. It’s a work day, so I gotta work.

5. August 27, 2012 at 2:33 pm — Reply

Waiting for 6 pm, when I have to go to the second class of the day. Back to school and all that.

Maybe I’ll work on fleshing out that setting for a comic I intend to do. First day back, and I literally have nothing productive to do right now.

6. Russ Catt
    August 27, 2012 at 3:10 pm — Reply

learning all the strange stuff that can happen in 1/59.94th of a second

7. Rob
    August 27, 2012 at 3:18 pm — Reply

Bowling on a rain soaked bank holiday, great fun even if I was thoroughly trounced by a 12 year old.

8. AED
    August 27, 2012 at 3:29 pm — Reply

Helping coach 47, 13 and 14 year old boys play football

9. August 27, 2012 at 8:31 pm — Reply

I’m composing kindly worded notecards asking a few select merchants in Second Life if I could either purchase copies of the uploaded image files or if they would place said files into the costume build for me to buy for my special avatar type (a mesh avatar that is super small, like an alien or fairy) so that I can dress up as either a Green Lantern, a Star Sapphire, or in an old X-Men team uniform. Afterwards I’m going to see if I can find wings that look like they were made of light (such as if made by a Lantern ring or by energy powers).

And after that I’m going to snuggle up with a cutie and watch either “Paul” or “The Lorax”.

10. Gibralter
    August 27, 2012 at 9:14 pm — Reply

Not much. What you doing?

11. August 28, 2012 at 8:14 am — Reply

Re-Writing a speech I have to give at my father-in-laws funeral. (Hey you asked) Sorry didn’t mean to ruin the show. I’ll try better next time. But saying it makes it hurt a little less.

12. Eli
    August 28, 2012 at 11:23 am — Reply

Writing an essay for college….