SNEAK PEEK: Executive Assistant: Assassins #2

SNEAK PEEK: Dynamite Entertainment for August 01, 2012

1. Sydness
    July 30, 2012 at 9:34 pm — Reply

Mark Grayson?

• July 30, 2012 at 10:22 pm — Reply

That was my initial reaction too based on the headline, and I was taken aback because I don’t think Kirkman wants ANYTHING to do with big publishers right now. But now that I see it’s about Invincible Iron Man, I’m not nearly as excited.

2. Gehrigan
    July 30, 2012 at 10:57 pm — Reply

Greg Land? Noooooooooooo!
    I can only handle so much tracing and posed shouting people.
    He was good once, but since Sojourn….shudder.

• July 31, 2012 at 12:33 am — Reply

I was very excited when I saw Kieron Gillen on this project. I was much less so when I saw Greg Land.

this is really hard for me, because Gillen is such a great writer, but Land is so abominable. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

• fire hazard
        July 31, 2012 at 6:07 pm — Reply

I agree. I guess the only way Marvel will learn no one likse Greg Land is to not purchase a book he draws. They will be forced to stop giving him work.

• Lapis
          July 31, 2012 at 7:33 pm — Reply

Glad to see Im not the only one who cant stand Lands art.

3. johnny
    July 31, 2012 at 12:00 am — Reply

also i take it the color scheme foreshadows a return to the red and yellow as opposed to today’s black suit?

• JacinB
      July 31, 2012 at 11:51 am — Reply

Not to be too spoilery, but the black suit isn’t Tony.