Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

Lords of the Feywild

This episode: Giant birds that want to peck your brains out and Gnomes that must be protected. Just another average day in the Feywild.

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Take the jump for the image from this episode.

Contact us at

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

TALK BACK: The Watch

REVIEW: Justice League Dark #11

1. July 28, 2012 at 10:36 pm — Reply

Its always fun to listen to a combat where the group is pushed to the limit. This might have been one of the best combats to listen to since episode 48 & 48 with the moon raptors.

Thanks for putting out the great show each week.

• July 29, 2012 at 10:16 am — Reply

We will continue to put out content as long as there are listeners, and as long as we can afford to do it. So do us a favor, tell your friends, get more people to use the Amazon link and becoming recurring donors, and the good times will continue to roll.

2. July 28, 2012 at 10:37 pm — Reply

Blah 48 & 49*

3. Aspiring Spambot
    July 29, 2012 at 12:04 pm — Reply

Between the Count Reference and the “different bucket” jingle, my mind is going to horrifying places. “Radiant days sweeping undead away. On my way to where the true fey sleep! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Summer Court Street?”

4. Ricco
    July 29, 2012 at 12:56 pm — Reply

The party defeated their evil, evil dice! All is well in the world, for now…

5. Georgedubya
    July 29, 2012 at 7:13 pm — Reply

The first eight minutes or so of this podcast helped me get through a crazy weekend wedding where I knew a grand total of one person (my girlfriend, who was in the bridal party). Between drowning sorrow with Ice Cream and Hookers and the “Camptown Ladies” parody, my day was made.

6. Sydness
    July 30, 2012 at 9:33 pm — Reply

There was a bit about Matthew describing what he would turn to if he always rolled like Brian, which Brian then used to suggest this was how he gained his physique that ALMOST made me crash the vehicle I was driving.
    Between that and the Count this battle was filled with enough linguistic win to compensate for the dice rolls. I never regret my donations, even though I am currently unemployed. Thank you so much for making the days a little better.

7. Sean Murphy
    August 1, 2012 at 8:30 am — Reply

Fantastic couple of episodes. For the first time in awhile, the characters were really on the ropes due to poor rolls and tough opponents. Add in some genuinely funny moments and this was a winner. Thanks.

8. StellarLeader
    August 2, 2012 at 11:28 am — Reply

After facing lunar dinosaurs, void monstrosities and crazy deities, it would have been hilarious the party perished while fighting… birds. I’m glad you managed to survive regardless of what your dice wanted. And once again you make me laugh like crazy so thank you!

9. August 4, 2012 at 2:28 pm — Reply

A possible solution to the bad dice problem:

Love the show guys! Keep up the good work! (I have a link to y’all on my blog, and I’ll donate as soon as I’m employed!)