Tapping stars from the big and small screens, Walt Disney Animation Studios rounds out its voice cast for “Wreck-It Ralph.” Directed by Rich Moore (TV’s “The Simpsons,” “Futurama”) and produced by Clark Spencer (“Lilo & Stitch,” “Bolt”), the hilarious arcade-game-hopping adventure adds to its current roster, which includes John C. Reilly as Wreck-It Ralph, Jack McBrayer as Fix-It Felix Jr., Jane Lynch as Sergeant Calhoun and Sarah Silverman as Vanellope von Schweetz. “Wreck-It Ralph” hits theaters November 2, 2012.
Helping to bring to life the diverse, colorful and wildly imaginative arcade-game worlds created for “Wreck-It Ralph” are the following voice cast members:
· Alan Tudyk (ABC’s “Suburgatory,” “Dodgeball”) as King Candy, ruler of Sugar Rush, a candy-coated cart racing game
· Ed O’Neill (ABC’s “Modern Family”) as Mr. Litwak, owner of Litwak’s Family Fun Center & Arcade
· Mindy Kaling (“The Mindy Project,” “The Office”) as Taffyta Muttonfudge, an accomplished racer and Vanellope’s nemesis
· Adam Carolla (“The Adam Carolla Show”) as Wynchel, Sugar Rush security
· Horatio Sanz (“Saturday Night Live”) as Duncan, Sugar Rush security
· Dennis Haysbert (CBS’s “The Unit,” “24”) as General from the first-person shooter game, Hero’s Duty
· Edie McClurg (“Ferris Bueller’s Day Off,” TV’s “The Life & Times of Tim,” “Planes, Trains & Automobiles”) – as Mary, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
· Roger Craig Smith (Captain Marvel from TV’s “The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes,” Ezio from game franchise “Assassin’s Creed”) as Sonic the Hedgehog
· Gerald C Rivers (video game “Street Fighter” series) as M. Bison
· Rachael Harris (“The Hangover,” TV’s “New Girl”) as Deanna, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
· Stefanie Scott (Disney Channel’s “A.N.T. Farm”) as Moppet Girl, a young arcade enthusiast who visits Litwak’s arcade
· Reuben Langdon (multiple “Street Fighter” video games) as Ken from Street Fighter
· Kyle Hebert (multiple “Street Fighter” video games, TV’s “The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes”) as Ryu from Street Fighter
ABOUT THE MOVIE
From Walt Disney Animation Studios and Emmy®-winning director Rich Moore comes “Wreck-It Ralph,” a hilarious, arcade-game-hopping adventure. For decades, Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) has been overshadowed by Fix-It Felix, Jr. (voice of Jack McBrayer), the good-guy star of their game who always gets to save the day. Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove he’s got what it takes to be a hero.
On his quest, Ralph meets tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Jane Lynch) from the first-person action game Hero’s Duty, and feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, who may just be his first real friend. But everything changes when a deadly enemy is unleashed, threatening the entire arcade and Vanellope herself. Ralph finally gets his chance to save the day—but can he do it in time? “Wreck-It Ralph” crashes onto the big screen on November 2, 2012, in Disney Digital 3D™ in select theaters.