Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

Lords of the Feywild

This episode: Is it the Village of the Damned, or just the Village of the Gnomes? In either case, keep looking to the skies!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_156.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SDCC'12: MonkeyBrain Comics announces more creator-owned comics

SDCC'12: Marvel screens Item 47

1. Chris
    July 14, 2012 at 2:07 pm — Reply

This was probably one of the funniest episodes so far. Awesome job.

2. July 14, 2012 at 6:34 pm — Reply

This was a great episode. I love the way that you all paint the amusing picture of your shenanigans. But now we have to wait a week for the next one!

3. Beren1
    July 14, 2012 at 10:58 pm — Reply

It’s the World Tree brought back with more life. Brian’s idea continues in another form.

4. Zachariah
    July 15, 2012 at 7:04 pm — Reply

I haven’t laughed so much in a long time. These kinds of episodes help me learn how to improvise and react to player input.

5. Adrianna
    July 16, 2012 at 12:08 pm — Reply

Awesome episode!!!!! Hilarious imagery-can’t wait for the next episode! :D

6. Ron K
    July 16, 2012 at 12:47 pm — Reply

I liked the b-52s reference but no one picked up on, or perhaps people chose to ignore the “Police/Sting” reference in “Every breath you take”.

• XantharTheFlame
      October 23, 2012 at 1:36 pm — Reply

Ron,

I totally got both references! They were subtle. I loved this episode — laughed my guts out when Torq suddenly realizes the gnomes are invisible and tries to fake them out while whispering to Randus. Too funny! Great job everyone!

XantharTheFlame

7. Billy
    July 27, 2012 at 7:07 am — Reply

Adrianne needs to stop using the “She’s gonna…” and “She’s will…” when referring to her character for the following reasons:

1) No one else does it and so it breaks consistency
    2) She often slips up when things get a little more tense and says, “Well, I’m gonna go over and…”, etc.
    3) She doesn’t say “They” when referring to the whole party. She’ll say, “We are going to…”
    4) It sounds goofy.

8. J_Michael_T
    September 8, 2012 at 12:45 pm — Reply

Hilarious episode. Really enjoy when the DM allows the players to riff a bit. Rodrigo is so creative he can really just play along and enhance their shenanigans. Good episode!

9. Matt P.
    January 9, 2013 at 2:18 pm — Reply

Love re-listening to this episode. Did Orem say that his uncle visited one of the gnome cities? I thought he didn’t have an uncle?

Ah well, excuse me for being me.