During The Walking Dead panel at the San Diego Comic-Con, we found out a few tid-bits of information that are worth sharing.
- There are some interesting things going on from the art direction standpoint as the show will be using more puppet and non-makeup zombies
- Danai Gurira (Michonne) will impress fans of the series as she brings some real intensity to the character
- Because Kirkman works so far ahead for the comics, it is difficult to take a character or plot element from the television show and put it in the comics
- The trailer for season three was shown, and I expect it will appear online very soon
- Season three begins on October 14, 2012
Doesn’t look like a lot of surprises from the panel, but that is expected – too many spoilers ruin the experience, right?