Munchkin is a dedicated deck card game by Steve Jackson Games, written by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Kovalic, that has a humorous take on role-playing games.

In this installment, the players examine many of the expansion sets available for Munchkin, and realize that five sets at once may be too much to handle.

Direct Download

Contact us at

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

BUSINESS: Keyleaf Comics offers free ads for retailers

1. Firefox
    July 5, 2012 at 9:40 am — Reply

the 1st show was very amusing, makes me want to go out and get some, but don’t know if I know people to play with. :(

2. Georgedubya
    July 5, 2012 at 12:34 pm — Reply

Fun episode. I quite liked how neck and neck it was at the end.

3. Maciej
    July 5, 2012 at 3:25 pm — Reply

This is better than I had thought! Makes me want to get the group together and play a few rounds myself. Also, I’m glad that this podcast is purely audio; it’s fun to listen to it during commuting, but sitting in front of a screen and looking at the cards for two hours would be a bit much.

Also, I’ve only ever played the Polish translation and the original puns are way better! “The Shadow Nose” :D

4. Brenton8090
    July 5, 2012 at 6:07 pm — Reply

I know what you should do with your blank card. You should call it “Major Spoilers”, and it lets you look at any one opponents hand to see what cards they hold, or you can peek at the next door and treasure card.

• July 5, 2012 at 6:41 pm — Reply

Ha! Nice!

• July 6, 2012 at 7:35 am — Reply

• Brenton8090
        July 7, 2012 at 7:45 am — Reply

You could also do a “minor spoilers” which lets you peek at either the top door OR treasure.

5. Dan
    July 5, 2012 at 6:55 pm — Reply

Thought the second episode was great. I was listening to it today at work and the warehouse I am working in doesn’t have anything in it yet. So when my giant gut laugh came out the other guys in the warehouse gave me the whats wrong with you look.

But I am absolutely going to have to get munchkin and try it with my gaming group on B.S. nights.

6. July 7, 2012 at 5:33 am — Reply

I picked up munchkin after watching the episode of table top featuring it and have been playing it with my family at every opportunity. I was excited to hear yall played it at Nerdtacula(wish i could have gone) and i will listen to every episode of this you put out.

PS. In an unrelated matter i’m upping my monthly donation.

7. Yousef
    July 11, 2012 at 6:10 am — Reply
  8. Chase
    September 28, 2012 at 8:52 am — Reply

Wow, what a great match. I really loved how it was neck and neck towards the end.