Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SDCC'12: Skelton Crew shows off convention exclusive

TRAILER: 2nd trailer hits for Tim Burton's Frankenweenie

1. June 26, 2012 at 12:20 pm — Reply

Not attending, but I’m glad – I predict that, since it’s the last year the Twilight crowds will be there, there will be a brawl to end all brawls to hasten their exit. Sad but entirely expected between fan sentiments & a too-small venue.

2. June 26, 2012 at 12:46 pm — Reply

couldn’t bring myself to spend so much money ; ;!!!

3. Xaxelbrax
    June 26, 2012 at 12:53 pm — Reply

No, but I don’t really care to attend either.

4. June 26, 2012 at 2:15 pm — Reply

I wish I could vote yes. It is one of my dreams to go to it, but sadly due to my extremely limited funds and ever-growing med bills, I don’t see it happening any time soon.

But even if I did go, I’d probably get kicked out for provoking the Twilight crowd and chasing the models.

5. Georgedubya
    June 26, 2012 at 2:23 pm — Reply

Nope, and I’m not upset by that. I am annoyed that I might not be able to make it to Gencon this year.

6. Slappy
    June 26, 2012 at 3:23 pm — Reply

Alas no. I have neither the money nor the legal grounds to step foot in that city for another fourteen years.

7. June 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm — Reply

I would love to go if I wasn’t a poor student stuck on the East Coast.

I am the 98%. (As of this posting.)

8. hunterdan
    June 27, 2012 at 1:19 am — Reply

I’ve been saving and saving and planing and planing and I’m finally realising my dream and going ! I’ve booked my long haul flight a year ago, I calculated the time zone difference so I could buy my ticket online and it’s now less than two weeks away!
    Very excited and have blown my budget making a costume so I won’t look out of place!
    I’ve also got my F’ Continuity t shirt to pledge my Spoiler alligence.

9. B.V.K.
    June 27, 2012 at 2:56 pm — Reply

This is my first year going! Not quite sure what to anticipate other than a crap ton of people. Looking forward to getting some books signed by artists and writers as well as some cheap trades. I have been to Wizard World in Austin a couple of times and really enjoyed myself.