Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

Lords of the Feywild

This episode: Eat the cake, or don’t eat it? The team must decide if they want to go down the rabbit hole the Hogba has created, or make a run for it.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_152.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #418: Going back to Ravnica

SNEAK PEEK: Snarked #9

1. June 16, 2012 at 6:57 pm — Reply

This season has been so great thus far. The addition of Trelle has brought a lot to the group and the role-play. I spit water across my kitchen when Matthew said “Douche it up, Doucher.” Thanks for all you do.

2. Erik
    June 17, 2012 at 2:41 am — Reply

I want to give kudos to Adriana, she is playing a character with a low charisma score very well. She has taken the lack of social skills extreme rather than the shy extreme. It’s impressive and refreshing. That being said, if I were a party member of Trelle I would want to kill her. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it means the character is well played.

3. Locknestra
    June 17, 2012 at 9:07 am — Reply

LOL! “I Hate you so much for making me side with Stephen!”

and I LOVE your new tagline: “Begrudgingly acknowledging each other’s awesome-ness since 2006”

4. Ricco
    June 17, 2012 at 10:36 am — Reply

That was great, loved how Orem is forced to do the one thing he knows will end badly, anyone else get the feeling the Dragon may one of the lords? If time moves differently around elf smurf it would be possible.

5. June 18, 2012 at 7:00 am — Reply

One thing I have really noticed and enjoy is how Trelle has become this great point of view character and how she has very different and interesting relationship with ever over character. In much the same way we got to See Torq and Ket or Raandus and Orem interact differently last season it was a different group dynamic. And the Feywild shakeup has served the party well.

All good stuff. Keep up the good work all
    ~Sayo

6. Gary
    June 19, 2012 at 5:47 am — Reply

Oh wow. Haha, great episode for entertainment value, but total fail on execution. Why no insight checks in all that? I thought at least someone would want to get a bead on the Hogba’s intentions, or more about the “connection”…

7. Billy
    June 26, 2012 at 7:23 pm — Reply

Good job so far with an entertaining podcast. I suggest this latest episode be titled “Ket and Ketter”. Rodrigo has a tough job: keep the story going in the face of bozo decision making from some of the PCs. Well, I do enjoy yelling at my iPod, but things would go much more smoothly with Torq as the one calling the shots. I love how he always steps in to save the day with his wise musings.