Rob Rasmussen

Rob Rasmussen

I'm Rob. Gamer, geek, student, friend. I'm Trebor Srarcinth, Blazankar Mristari, and Bor, Immortal. You know one, but do you know the rest?

MOVIES: Judge Dredd pics arrive

SNEAK PEEK: Incorruptible #30

1. JoeM
    June 12, 2012 at 2:14 pm — Reply

Wait.. what? Oh, never mind I misread that. For a second I thought this said that Faora was Superman’s mother. I read it again and it made more sense.

2. TaZ
    June 12, 2012 at 4:14 pm — Reply

The Superman suit looks like it was made out of basketballs and the bulge was added as an afterthought. I would have liked it better with the belt like the current Supe’s outfit from post Flashpoint. I hope that I am wrong but after the Dark Knight movies and The Avengers I’m thinking that this one is going to fold faster than Barry Allen on wash day.

• Aspiring Spambot
      June 12, 2012 at 5:36 pm — Reply

I agree that the overall design of the costume is pretty lame looking, but I don’t mind the weird texture. I think they were going for a “reinforced” look, like the fabric was specially designed for the rigors of being worn by Superman.

• June 12, 2012 at 7:26 pm — Reply

Didn’t we (and I mean both of us, not the snooty version of we) say the same thing about the look of the new Spidey suit when previews of it came out? I gotta agree this time as well that the suit looks like basketball material.

I’m liking Jor-El’s suit, but the Superman suit looks like it is trying to look almost like light armor, which sorta puts me off.

3. b003
    June 13, 2012 at 10:41 pm — Reply

Jor-El The Dark Kyrptoknight!

4. superman1930
    June 14, 2012 at 12:00 am — Reply

Not a big fan of Superman’s new look but I understand the copyright issues involving the change.The film will be judged not really on his costume even though that will be mentioned in the articles that will review the film but on the Actor who is portraying the Man Of Steel and the story.