It’s finally Friday, and we wrap up our first round official Critical Hit Characters Designs by our good friend Thomas Perkins.

You may remember Thomas Perkins from his excellent work on Ben 10, Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Green Lantern, and of course, our Hero History of Kablamakus! Thomas approached us quite a while ago about providing art, and over the last couple of years, we’ve honed everything down to where we are happy to show off the first official character designs to you, our faithful Spoilerites and Critites.

Those who have been listening to Season Four: Lords of the Feywild, know that the crew has finally invited a female player to the game table, and Adriana’s take on Elves is in play in the form of Trelle.

• If you didn’t get to see Orem, check out that awesome image, here.
  • If you missed out on Torq, you can find that bit of ephemera here.
  • The lanky Randus can be found here.
  • Hello, Ket.

What’s next? What does all this mean? OH MY GOSH WE WISH WE COULD TELL YOU RIGHT NOW!

But we can’t… not yet…

TRAILER: Django Unchained trailer arrives

TELEVISION: Arrow trailer hints at Deathstroke appearance

1. June 8, 2012 at 12:25 pm — Reply

It was a great pleasure to work with Adriana on her character! Thanks, Adriana!

• June 8, 2012 at 12:39 pm — Reply

I’m so happy with this, Thomas!!! There’s so much amazing detail! I really like how her hair is moving so you can tell she just turned to shoot thing thing in the face <3!! There are so many things to find! Like the mist coming off the grass!! Ahhh <3!! Thanks so much!

• June 8, 2012 at 12:42 pm — Reply

:D I am glad that you are pleased!

• foolsmask
          June 8, 2012 at 12:56 pm — Reply

The background in this one really caught my attention. Love the detail.

2. Alexander D.
    June 8, 2012 at 12:32 pm — Reply

Awesome picture! But I have to wonder; will there be a group picture?

• Raidden
      June 8, 2012 at 1:06 pm — Reply

I put the 4 others together as my wallpaper :D
      I would love to see an actual group picture of them.

3. StellarLeader
    June 8, 2012 at 1:05 pm — Reply

Wow, simply wow

4. June 8, 2012 at 1:33 pm — Reply

All of them are really excellent. Well played Mr. Perkins, Ms. Ferguson. Well played indeed.

5. Andreas
    June 8, 2012 at 3:22 pm — Reply

2 words
    Hell yes

6. Locknestra
    June 8, 2012 at 4:19 pm — Reply

YAY TRELLE!!

I love that her hair looks sufficiently “poodle-like” according to Adriana’s notes!

Very very well done.

7. J. R. Scherer
    June 8, 2012 at 4:49 pm — Reply

Pretty sweet. I like how her magic is affecting the monster even before she fires her arrow.

8. Georgedubya
    June 8, 2012 at 6:31 pm — Reply

All of these pictures have been great, but I really like this one. Between the various things people have said above and the details on Trelle’s right arm (the tattoo and the way her muscles are defined while drawing back her bowstring), I think this might be my favorite of the lot…

Or maybe Ket’s was with the glowing eyes and chaotic energies around him…

Or wait, maybe Randus’s arm, pouches, and assistant made his my favorite…

Hmmm….

9. J_Michael_T
    June 8, 2012 at 7:37 pm — Reply

I looked at this on my iPhone earlier today and loved it. I now looked at it on my laptop screen and it is even more amazing.

This “first round” has been a magnificent success in my opinion. Then again, follow the artist on Twitter (his lunchbags are awesome!) and you would have expected greatness.

10. Galactoss
    June 9, 2012 at 2:59 am — Reply

Great pic again, although I’m not sure about the perspective on the bow. That could just be me staring at it for so long I went cross-eyed though. Really, really like the spiders. Nice to see a hint of a pointy ear sticking out from under her hair too, can’t have an elf without the ears!

11. June 9, 2012 at 7:38 am — Reply

I hope that we will see Smith, I really miss that guy. And I’d love to see the other half from the Celestial Crusade.

12. The Great NateO
    June 12, 2012 at 11:09 am — Reply

Very Simple and Powerful rendition, pure awesome.

13. Craneo Planeswalker
    June 16, 2012 at 10:59 am — Reply

The only thing that i can believe it’s coming, is some kind of webcomic… That would be AWESOME!!!

• PureChaosDI