What would happen if the one-percent were vampires, and the other 99 were simply part of the food chain? Then what would happen if Dracula’s son rose up to lead the world against the vampire overlords?
It’s all part of Ian Brill’s new project, Dracula World Order, that arrives as a digital comic on comiXology on June 13, 2012.
Totally independent and self-published, the book will be available next week, June 13th, both digitally on comiXology and from these retailers:
· 4 Color Fantasies in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
· Beach Ball Comics in Anaheim, CA
· The Beguiling in Toronto, Canada
· Collector’s Paradise in Winnetka and Pasadena, CA
· Comix Experience in San Francisco, CA
· Desert Island in Brooklyn, NY
· Laughing Ogre Comics in Lansdowne, VA, Fairfax, VA and Columbus, OH
· Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles, CA
· Midtown Comics in New York City, NY
· Speeding Bullet Comics in Norman, OK
· It can also be purchased online from Things From Another World (http://www.tfaw.com).