Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

TRAILER: New Dark Knight Rises commercial appears

DIGITAL COMICS: Image Comics upgrades App

1. Jeff
    May 29, 2012 at 2:16 pm — Reply

Just going to throw my two cents out there, but I am not liking the posters. I am really looking forward to the movies, but both these costumes aren’t doing it for me.
    The first one, Batman’s cowl looks odd, too bulky or something. The second, I am just not a fan of that costume at all, the mask and ears just don’t look good, and the ears kind of look like clamps. I don’t like that she has a gun, and the body suit looks weird with the “fake chain mail” look.

I mean no offence, if you like them thats awesome, I just don’t

• JacinB
      May 29, 2012 at 3:17 pm — Reply

To me, Catwoman’s ears look like she’d found Batman’s cowl (perhaps the broken one Bane had discarded) and disassembled it to leave only the parts she needed (the transmitters and such they’d built into the ‘ears’).

2. DMC
    May 29, 2012 at 6:05 pm — Reply

To this day I don’t understand how Nolan could screw up Catwoman’s costume – specifically the mask.

Just cut and paste from current comics, or better Arkham City, as long as she’s wearing goggles. Simple as that.

• Comicdoode
      May 30, 2012 at 8:49 am — Reply

I 100% agree with this comment!

3. Praion
    May 30, 2012 at 5:45 am — Reply

Is there a blimp in the background of Batman?
    I also like the Catwoman costume.

4. Oldcomicfan
    May 30, 2012 at 5:49 am — Reply

Whatever was wrong with Ertha Kitt’s catwoman costume? Especially when she was in it? MeYOW!!! There’s never been a better Catwoman.

5. allen
    May 30, 2012 at 9:46 am — Reply

Ive never liked the Bats costumes in the movies. I hope when they go to a lighter, more kid friendly Marvel films styled Bats( my speculation) in the next series they give it just a little color. I think the “realism” is overrated.

With Anne, I also find the ears weird, but I want her to have my children, so I’m not really going to judge.