Post a picture of yourself in your favorite costume and you could win a VIP package to Wizard World Philadelphia May 31st!
Are you as excited for Wizard World Philly as we are? To help get everyone in the mood, we thought a little costume contest would help. Thing is, Comic Con Philly hasn’t started yet, so…
We’re doing it online!
Starting Friday May 18th post your pics to the contest tab—Wizard World Philly’s Costume Contest page—or through Twitter or, heck, both! We’re going to pick three lucky winners from the top 10 entries (as chosen by you) with the grand prize of a VIP pass to the Philadelphia Comic Con (plus a whack of tickets to Snow White and the Huntsman). Oh and it gets better. The three winners from Philly will be put into a national draw to win a VIP Comic Con experience to the Wizard Comic Con of your choice in 2013!
How to enter:
1. On the Wizard World Philadelphia Facebook contest tab (http://www.facebook.com/philadelphiacomiccon?v=app_254553244581393&rest=1). Upload your picture and get your friends to vote for your pic to be in the top five submitted pictures!
2. On Twitter. Upload your picture somewhere online and tweet the location to @wizardworld with the hashtag #wizardpic then get your friends to RT your entry! The top 5 most mentioned/retweeted entries make the cut.
From the top 5 Facebook entries and the top 5 Twitter entries Wizard World will choose three winners from all the entries.
1. Grand prize: VIP pass to Philadelphia Comic Con (includes celebrity autograph of your choice), bypass all the lines and 5 tickets to Snow White and the Huntsman.
2. Second prize: Autographed photo of your favorite celebrity and 3 tickets to Snow White and the Huntsman.
3. Third prize: 2 tickets to Snow White and the Huntsman.
The three regional winners from the Philadelphia contest will be entered in the national draw for…
Round-trip airfare for two to any Wizard World Comic Con in North America in 2013 plus 2 VIP tickets and 2 nights hotel.
Full rules and details: http://www.wizardworld.com/wiwophcoconw.html