Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

Lords of the Feywild

This episode: It’s time for the quartet of heroes to leave the safety of the Academy and venture into the Feywild… again.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_146.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #407: Free Comic Book Day

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Sancho Panza Memorial Edition

1. Jared
    May 5, 2012 at 11:43 am — Reply

Holy crap! Torq is a vassal of Corellon!
    On another note, another great show, thanks! CH crew!

2. Andreas
    May 5, 2012 at 4:40 pm — Reply

Wow. Another fantastic episode – must say thou that I have long feared the day Torq would get anointed :(
    Love, love, love the show. Just hoped that Torq would stay the Torq I laerned to love.
    Well I have four kids, so I have learned the hard way

3. Andreas
    May 5, 2012 at 4:42 pm — Reply

– cont.
    That you can’t hold back the tide of time.

4. J_Michael_T
    May 5, 2012 at 6:57 pm — Reply

See… just like a woman to join the group and immediately start giving directions!

jk love the new character!!!

5. Chase
    May 5, 2012 at 7:13 pm — Reply

Wow, Torg finally embraces his spiritual side. Didn’t think it would be Corellion, but the dialogue between him and priest was excellent.

I looked forward the seeing what divine powers Matthew picks.

6. Andante
    May 6, 2012 at 1:46 pm — Reply

Torq of Corellon! Awesome! I wonder if Randus will cave too with all the religious cases in the group :)

Also, this episode isn’t listed on the Critical Hit category page: http://majorspoilers.com/category/major-spoilers-podcast/critical-hit/

7. Matt
    May 7, 2012 at 11:58 am — Reply

“I think we’ll take a break right there…”

Damn. The worst part of every episode.

8. Speech
    May 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm — Reply

Didn’t Torq “give himself” over to Asmodeus faith in return for Azzie’s cooperation in fighting the void? I could be misremembering…but I thought Torq’s soul was spoken for already.

Not that he can’t be saved…and I’m sure Rodrigo can explain this away…just want to know if I’m making things up or not.

• May 7, 2012 at 1:09 pm — Reply

Torq didn’t take the deal, hence Asmodeus’ absence from thefinal conflict

9. Mark
    May 7, 2012 at 1:55 pm — Reply

Great episode. I’m afraid to see how stylish Orem will be at Epic tier.

10. May 7, 2012 at 10:02 pm — Reply

Curse you for making us wait another week for battle. I’m itching to see this new group fight together!

Also, bring back Rob (in some character’s skin or another) for a five-person party.

11. Dp8351
    May 9, 2012 at 9:49 am — Reply

Yeah, 3 ‘sodes and no fights made me a little antsy. Looking forward to seeing paragon Randus and Trelle for the first time.

Torq the cleric? Curious to see how this plays out. Are there mechanical advantages to it/Corralon? Will Rob pick that choice apart upon his return?