The buildup to Marvel’s The Avengers has been building, and word from around the world rates the movie in the very positive category. We’ll have to wait until this upcoming weekend to see how it plays Stateside, but until then, we have a few good things to look back on this past week.
- It was a big, Big, BIG week for Critical Hit, as a brand new member joins the cast!
- Fringe returns for a final season, but only for one final season.
- If you are going to reboot the Back to the Future franchise, why not use the Found Footage trope and make it at least tie into the original?
- Speaking of found footage, Fox is ready to reboot the Fantastic Four franchise, and they’ve tapped Chronicle director Josh Trank to do it.
- If you want your DC Nation-esque comics all in one place, DC answers with the DC Nation App.
- This past week, we found out more about the Robot Chicken roast of the DC Universe.
- LEGO fans were happy with the release of Marvel Lego, but are probably a bit sad to hear that LEGO has said no to Shaun of the Dead.
- Flashpoint fans and haters got a lot of mileage out of the announcement that a Direct to DVD animated movie is on the way.
- Axe Cop is also getting the animated treatment, and we thought it would be a good idea to ask you what other properties should get the treatment.
- Disney announced the next three PIXAR movies, including a tale taking place Inside the Mind.
- Booster Gold is headed to the SyFy Channel as the cable network announces a green light for the pilot.
This week is going to be even better than the last, but if you miss it, make sure you come back next week, and we’ll sum up the highlights for you once again.