We’re starting to see the light, and a break from some of the insanity in our lives gave us a moment or two to see what kind of things can be found in the world where our hearts and imagination reside.
- Apparently, everyone loves Major Spoilers. To them we say, “Thank You! We Love You, Too!”
- The Boy decided to show his old man how much he knows about the Marvel Universe, which resulted in this bit of awesome.
- Reviews, Reviews, Reviews, and even more Reviews for your reading pleasure! And there is even a look back at comics from our past.
- If we had money, what would we do with it? If you’re Rodrigo, your Top Five leads down the path of the Dark Side.
- Stephen begins his own decent into madness, with the decision to ween himself off print comics.
- The Hunger Games nailed it at the movie theaters bringing in $155 million, and many of you went to see it.
- What’s better than the source material? Matthew found a few adaptations that he likes better.
- The Doctor is getting a new companion this holiday season, and she’s very pretty. Let’s see if she can keep up with the time traveling antics of The Doctor.
- Michael Bay tells everyone to take a chill pill.
- The Red Star is getting a movie adaptation, and that Chronicle director will be leading the revolution.
- ComiXology announces the CMX-HD format for the new iPad, which means it’s time to redownload about 1,000 digital comics.
- The world got its first look at The Arrow’s new costume, and it looks very familiar.
What a week full of Major Spoilers love and comic book madness! These are the kinds of weeks we love, and we’re hoping we see more of these in the near future.