Warner Bros. and DC Comics have had a really good relationship with Cartoon Network, delivering some high quality programs that entertain kids and adults alike. This weekend, Warner Bros. pushes the offering further by creating an entire block of cartoon programming beginning at 10 EST. The hour long launch includes Green Lantern: The Animated Series, the return of Young Justice, and a number of interstitials featuring the Teen Titans, Plastic Man, and more.

Hundreds of heroes, thousands of villains, millions of fans all make up the DC Nation, home of the world’s greatest super heroes.

Friday night used to be the best time to watch Cartoon Network, with its two hour block of DC, Warner Bros., and LucasFilm programming, but now it looks like Saturday is going to be the day. Which brings us to today’s Question of the Day, “Are you ready for Saturday morning, or do you think Warner Bros. should have kept DC Nation on Friday Night?”

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

REVIEW: Steed And Mrs. Peel #2 (of 6)

SNEAK PEEK: Bluewater Productions

1. Frank
    March 2, 2012 at 8:22 am — Reply

I’ve already set up the DVR.
    When I think of Saturday morning cartoons, I think of cartoons for preteen kids. I would prefer to see DC Nation on Friday nights.

2. Russ Catt
    March 2, 2012 at 8:51 am — Reply

Curse my Canadian channel listings! I won’t get to watch anything.

• websnap
      March 2, 2012 at 10:21 am — Reply

word, no teletoon love…

3. Jimmy
    March 2, 2012 at 9:04 am — Reply

The DVR is set to record! :)

4. March 2, 2012 at 9:25 am — Reply

I’m in although it looks like Green Lantern is a rerun of the hour long version that premiered a few months ago for the next couple of weeks. I’ll watch it again though. My 3 1/2 year old son is excited.

I really like Young Justice and I look forward to the interstitials.

5. March 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm — Reply

I can’t wait until they finally air some “new” GL, as I’ve been looking forward to it since the sneak peek way back in November.

6. justanothergeek
    March 2, 2012 at 3:30 pm — Reply

I’m in for Young Justice, if this is what it will take for the show to pass without all the hiatuses (hiatusi?) that have been plaguing it since it started it’s run then good. About time too!

7. Xian
    March 3, 2012 at 6:27 am — Reply

I’m up on a Saturday morning because my wife and two of our friends have decided to make a mini-event of it (partly inspired by that recent Daly Show episode). We’re wearing themed jammies, the center kitchen isle has half-a-dozen diabetes-inducing sugary cereals (even some General Mills ones with actual DC heroes on the boxes), and clutching superhero plushies to our chests as we dribble milk into our bowls to actually be excited to watch Saturday morning cartoons.

It was more fun on paper before I actually had to get up and prepare all this for the friends. :P

Well… T-minus 2.5 hours!

• March 3, 2012 at 11:02 am — Reply

Aside from the waking up early to prepare, I hope you had a good time!!