Disney sent us another image from The Avengers that you may have seen poorly scanned on other sites.

Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Tom Hiddleston, with Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson, and written and directed by Joss Whedon, “Marvel’s The Avengers” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. Prepare yourself for an exciting event movie, packed with action and spectacular special effects, when “Marvel’s The Avengers” assemble in summer 2012.

via Disney

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

TEASER: Electro wants in on the action

1. brainypirate
    February 22, 2012 at 9:21 pm — Reply

Wait, I thought that the woman’s jacket is supposed to be unzipped to her navel and that she’s supposed to be walking so that we can see her butt — I’m confused that she’s not over-sexualized here — isn’t this a comic book movie?

2. pidgeonman
    February 22, 2012 at 9:26 pm — Reply

Wow, that’s kinda…goofy lookin…

3. Young
    February 22, 2012 at 10:51 pm — Reply

Man, they really messed up with the helmet. If it was more like the WWII version used in the movie and in the Ultimates, it would have looked so much nicer. The uniform per se is a little bland, but that helmet…so sad. Still watching it, though.

• Trey
      February 23, 2012 at 9:26 am — Reply

Yeah, I think he should have kept with his WWII outfit.

4. TaZ
    February 23, 2012 at 9:14 am — Reply

Oh, I’m still excited about seeing it. Of course, like every other over the hill fanboy in existence I would have wanted to see a couple of things different. Cap’s uniform withouth the zippers on the pants and with leather equipment pouches instead of blue; Cap a bit more bulked up in the chest area. Hawkeye a bit beefier and and taller and less “Brit” looking (yeah, I know…I’m going to catch hell from the Brit members of the group as to what a “Brit” looks like but it’s kinda like one of our Supreme Court Justices once said: “I can’t explain it but I know it when I see it”.) Black Widow should have just slightly longer hair but other than that Tasha’s spot on.

5. Ross
    February 23, 2012 at 12:07 pm — Reply

The Captain America figure looks like some one had a Captain America costume made and did not want to infringe on some copy right law. This really does not look anything like a proper Captain America.

6. DMC
    February 25, 2012 at 7:56 pm — Reply

Hopefully by Avengers #2 Marvel will take inspiration from current military gear for Cap’s costume instead of this crap.

My poor Cap looks like he’s wearing PJ’s (not literally but you know…..)