BIZ: ERB Inc. sues Dynamite Entertainment

AvX: Marvel to promote Avengers vs. X-Men via television commercials

1. radagast
    February 17, 2012 at 1:54 pm — Reply

i dig the music. but, the video… theres something comical about how shes spazing out while playing, and all the quick cuts like its some sort of rock video…. looks silly. but holy shit she has some talent.

• GeorgeDubya
      February 17, 2012 at 6:58 pm — Reply

Yeah, the first one of her videos I saw was the Legend of Zelda one, and while her music is amazing, I can’t help but chuckle at her dancing. This video was a bit more subdued than that one though.

• Jimmy
      February 17, 2012 at 8:14 pm — Reply

If you had ever seen Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert, you would know that violinists can be rock and roll stars (and dance like them) too :)

2. randoom42
    February 17, 2012 at 11:32 pm — Reply

I too saw the Zelda video she did and then went on to watch most of her others and I have to say they are all good.

3. Alexander D.
    February 18, 2012 at 10:28 am — Reply

I stopped part of the way through. The camera transitions were jumpy and somewhat erratic, she was flailing around quite a bit, and her musical transitions were jumpy as well. If I said I liked it I would be lying and slap myself for such behavior.

4. February 20, 2012 at 10:25 am — Reply

The videography is beautiful with the high up shots and the pan bys. The whole concept of a “karaoke” violin playing while there is really a whole orchestra in the background is kinda silly, but it’s fun to see if done well. This one was done well, but I think the girl exaggerates her movements a little too much for the style of music.