Remember how bummed you were when Teen Titans went off the air? Remember how you cried when you couldn’t sing along to the Teen Titans theme song? When DC Nation kicks off on the Cartoon Network, you’ll soon have fond memories of when the Teen Titans returned.

“New Teen Titans” is part of a shorts roster that includes Plastic Man, LEGO Batman, Doom Patrol, Amethyst, Lauren Faust’s “Super Best Friends Forever,” Aardman’s claymation spots and Gotham Imposters.

THE MERCH: Is this checkmate for Batman?

I Kill Giants wins International Manga Award

1. BlueBeetle
    February 16, 2012 at 2:25 pm — Reply

This does a lot to make up for the new Green Lantern series.

2. Jimmy
    February 16, 2012 at 3:08 pm — Reply

Ehhhh. It seems like it’s trying to be too much of a parody of the old cartoon rather than a continuation, but I am hopeful it will turn out to be a worthwhile series! I certainly would love a continuation of Teen Titans, especially given how the show ended!

3. February 16, 2012 at 4:14 pm — Reply

Yeah. Tough to tell from this short clip, but it seems to focus on those random moments they’d have where the characters would, for a few seconds, appear less detailed and more cutesy (what do they call it? Kawaii?).

4. February 16, 2012 at 4:17 pm — Reply

I’m disappointed that it’s only shorts. And I hope the whole thing won’t be in that chibi style. But on the other hand, it’s a continuation of a series I enjoyed, so I’ll give it a look. I hope it turns out good!

• February 17, 2012 at 2:31 pm — Reply

Chibi! That’s it!

5. Arbor Day
    February 16, 2012 at 5:29 pm — Reply

The Doom Patrol thing is more distressing to me. I highly doubt they’ll be doing the comic justice, paired with those other shorts they mentioned.

6. Some Dude
    February 16, 2012 at 9:43 pm — Reply

I hope its not all like that now I would rather have the return of the original cartoon-network show

7. February 17, 2012 at 3:54 am — Reply

This is the first I’ve heard of the Doom Patrol shorts, and that’s piqued my curiosity. Have they said which Doom Patrol it’ll be? Because, personally, I’d love it if they used Giffin’s recent run as a basis, but that’s doubtful, and if they use Morrisson’s, they deserve a metal.